CPU vs CPU Career Mode Must Be Possible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steven2212 View Post
    It's ok with the CPU running the team, compare with playing everygame or sim boringly the whole season. It's a nice option to play and enjoy the game.

I hope he can release the file so i watch CPU vs CPU some boring match instead of simming boringly.
    I was responding to his surprise and annoyance that the CPU was changing players and tactics for his team. Of course the CPU is going to change things, what did he expect?

Comment

And people, this is the internet, so be aware of posters who say they have been able to edit something, but who don't post how they did it. There was a guy here 2 years ago who posted he found a way to customize faces in the in-game editor. We kept asking him to post the solution and we're STILL asking...

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
        And people, this is the internet, so be aware of posters who say they have been able to edit something, but who don't post how they did it. There was a guy here 2 years ago who posted he found a way to customize faces in the in-game editor. We kept asking him to post the solution and we're STILL asking...
        I hope that he really finds the way to do it, i thought i could be done, but never successful myself.

Comment

I hope that he really finds the way to do it, i thought i could be done, but never successful myself.
          I guess I'm missing something, I don't see how this would solve the issue you mentioned about simming. You can only sim CPU games in career mode because you only control one team. Even if someone comes up with a side switcher, you still won't be able to use it in career mode instead of simming. The game won't allow you to play the games of teams you don't control.

Comment

I guess I'm missing something, I don't see how this would solve the issue you mentioned about simming. You can only sim CPU games in career mode because you only control one team. Even if someone comes up with a side switcher, you still won't be able to use it in career mode instead of simming. The game won't allow you to play the games of teams you don't control.
            Not true, you can even play as the other team.

Comment

No, i mean i only want to watch my team vs other team in career mode that i dont want to play. I only need to move the controller to the middle like in kick-off.

Comment

Originally posted by crabshank View Post
                You keep posting comments but you don't post the fix... Post the fix, c'mon, let's see what you got.

Comment

Can you please tell us how to do it? i really want to try.

Comment

No, i mean i only want to watch my team vs other team in career mode that i dont want to play. I only need to move the controller to the middle like in kick-off.
                    I thought there was a manager-only option in career mode for this...?

Comment

I was responding to his surprise and annoyance that the CPU was changing players and tactics for his team. Of course the CPU is going to change things, what did he expect?
                      Because if EA did it, you could control the d-pad "ultra-attacking" etc. options and the CPU wouldn't make/take subs for/from you.

Comment

You keep posting comments but you don't post the fix... Post the fix, c'mon, let's see what you got.
                        I'm uploading it right now, a few mins.

Comment

Because if EA did it, you could control the d-pad "ultra-attacking" etc. options and the CPU wouldn't make/take subs for/from you.
                          CPU v CPU, the CPU controls the subs and tactics.
                          Manager mode, you control them.
                          Two different things altogether.

Comment

See the first post!

Comment

CPU v CPU, the CPU controls the subs and tactics.
                              Manager mode, you control them.
                              Two different things altogether.
                              I want it like Coach Mode on PES, which is what I described.

Comment

I want it like Coach Mode on PES, which is what I described.
                                That wasn't clear in your posts. I understand, you want to play manager mode, but doesn't the game already have a manager mode option?

What I thought people wanted was the option to watch other teams play CPU v CPU in career mode, instead of just simming those games.

Anyway, congrats if you found the option to set your team to CPU control.
                                Last edited by bangus; 17-07-2015, 11:26:AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X