No announcement yet.

FIFA 16 News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job, Chinese leadies, by the way: making it into the game before their men.

Comment

Originally posted by campeador View Post
      yea, taking sweetFx from google then modifying some sharpness and color tone or cl.ini`s from gameplay editors makes you a fantastic modder.
      blah blah..you're only barking because you can't mod it and play the gibberish handed out by ea each year..

and spend your time trolling on other's threads trying to find a decent patch..

anyway..i'm entitled to my opinion and you to yours so peace...

i don't wanna argue w3ith a dumb nonsensical nut
      checkout all my mods on moddingway for FIFA 14-16:
      http://www.moddingway.com/zone/modder/3726.html

visit my FIFA 16 HD Grass & gameplay thread:
      http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=192845

Comment

Originally posted by jeetmusic View Post
        blah blah..you're only barking because you can't mod it and play the gibberish handed out by ea each year..

and spend your time trolling on other's threads trying to find a decent patch..

anyway..i'm entitled to my opinion and you to yours so peace...

i don't wanna argue w3ith a dumb nonsensical nut
        Please keep a civilized language as long as I do not have offended you. Btw,i don`t like it at all your ....editing (can i say that?)but i don`t have a problem with that. What i said was as long as you do not play the full game you are not qualified to say fifa15 is better or not than 14. That`s all. Peace.
        Last edited by campeador; 04-06-2015, 12:40:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by campeador View Post
          Please keep a civilized language as long as I do not have offended you. Btw,i don`t like it at all your ....editing (can i say that?)but i don`t have a problem with that. What i said was as long as you do not play the full game you are not qualified to say fifa15 is better or not than 14. That`s all. Peace.
          P.S. And don`t forget to release a "gameplay edit" every day, the most prolific modder in games editing. Bye
          sorry bro...i went over the top

i apologize to you..

please listen to what i'm saying here..

i've worked very hard on the patch..if you have time just try out the demo with my patch..

if it hasn't done 1% change to your default gameplay/graphic experience..
          don't try it ever again..

i'm not rich & earn my bread through hard work

so i can't afford to buy a high-priced game like fifa 15..

anyway..peace...and sorry again..

Comment

i apologize to you..

i've worked very hard on the patch..if you have time just try out the demo with my patch..

I apologize to you too.

Comment

i apologize to you..

Am I wrong or some user offered you a legit copy of FIFA 15 through Origin so you could get it legally (for free) and edit the whole thing? Here: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...&postcount=181

It would be really good if you took his offer so you could edit the full game. I bet you'd find plenty of stuff to improve there.
              PROCESSOR: Intel i7 7700K Kaby Lake - @4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200 | VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5
              MOTHERBOARD: MSI Enthuasic Gaming Intel Z170 M7 | FAN & COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 WHITE | OS: WINDOWS 10x64

Comment

Originally posted by ::..Federico Debla..:: View Post
                Am I wrong or some user offered you a legit copy of FIFA 15 through Origin so you could get it legally (for free) and edit the whole thing? Here: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...&postcount=181

It would be really good if you took his offer so you could edit the full game. I bet you'd find plenty of stuff to improve there.
                wrong thread man..let's discuss fifa 16 here.

about the offer,i'm still thinking about it.

Comment

wrong thread man..let's discuss fifa 16 here.

about the offer,i'm still thinking about it.
                  Says the man who has been fighting about anything BUT FIFA 16 in the last 6 posts LOL
                  PROCESSOR: Intel i7 7700K Kaby Lake - @4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200 | VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5
                  MOTHERBOARD: MSI Enthuasic Gaming Intel Z170 M7 | FAN & COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 WHITE | OS: WINDOWS 10x64

Comment

Originally posted by ::..Federico Debla..:: View Post
                    Says the man who has been fighting about anything BUT FIFA 16 in the last 6 posts LOL
                    i want to build the real game on the pc for us..that's all i care about bro..

Comment

Originally posted by mrliioadin View Post
                      Easy to say when your gender and your interests are represented in the game. The exclusion of women in the game was nothing less than sexist. This finally starts to right that wrong.

Gameplay could be much better than it is. But it is entirely irrelevant to this news. It's not one or the other.
                      my interests are NOT represented in the game.

my interests are true life simulation AI and the CONCACAF and CONMEBOL regions.

women are at the bottom of my list, nice to have sure but only after the core of the game is fixed.

it is completely relevant, FIFA 16 News is the thread title and the news is they aren't working on the AI, instead they are adding women.

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                        my interests are NOT represented in the game.

my interests are true life simulation AI and the CONCACAF and CONMEBOL regions.

women are at the bottom of my list, nice to have sure but only after the core of the game is fixed.

it is completely relevant, FIFA 16 News is the thread title and the news is they aren't working on the AI, instead they are adding women.
                        You created a straw man that says that we can't have women in the game AND have gameplay improvement. No one is saying that FIFA couldn't do both. Women could have been added to the game in 1999 and the gameplay could have been crap. The two are entirely disconnected.

But, this is one of the most popular women's sports in the world. Millions of young girls have no way to play with any of their favorite stars... Marta, Morgan... They just have no option to enjoy the game they love with the stars they look up to. Attitudes like those who met this news with negativity (which seems to be the kneejerk reaction on this forum the last few years) only reinforce the prejudice against women's sports and continue to treat women's athletics like second class citizens. Young girls continue to be told that they are less important or less valued for their athletic prowess. And it's an entirely unnecessary position to take on the matter.

Gameplay is my third biggest issue with one of the highest grossing games on the planet. Race discrimination and sexual discrimination are far more important to making the game representative of the world's people.

It's not one or the other. But, even if it were I would gladly take another year of crap gameplay if women, Japanese, Kenyan and Caribbean people could enjoy their stars in equal crapdom.

Comment

this is going to be my last post on this topic, i'm not flooding it with nonsense about women in a game.

good for those girls who get to play FIFA with the women, what good will playing the game with women be if the game itself is unplayable.

fix the core game then add women.

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                            this is going to be my last post on this topic, i'm not flooding it with nonsense about women in a game.

good for those girls who get to play FIFA with the women, what good will playing the game with women be if the game itself is unplayable.

fix the core game then add women.
                            The game isn't completely unplayable. Not everyone in this planet are pro Fifa gamer. Many will find Fifa 15/16 enjoyable as long as the basic gameplay is ok.

I know you didn't mean to be against this women player feature and I know its frustrating when AI acts like whore but comon, adding women players is actually one of the greatest feature of Fifa ever.

--------------

Anyway, can we play man vs women teams or have women in man teams? Also, there isn't any improvement in graphics as far as I can see. Thy should atleast work on grass color and lighting atleast [lighting in Rtwc 06 actually looked better than Fifa 15 incase of day weather]. I would like to see Directx 12 support too. And should improve keyboard controls just like they did with Fifa 09/10.
                            [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https/\/cdn.discordapp.com\/attachments\/306729112506990592\/329835852555616256\/Spazcopy_zps31c839e1.png"}[/IMG2]

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

Originally posted by Sami 1999 View Post
                              The game isn't completely unplayable. Not everyone in this planet are pro Fifa gamer. Many will find Fifa 15/16 enjoyable as long as the basic gameplay is ok.

I know you didn't mean to be against this women player feature and I know its frustrating when AI acts like whore but comon, adding women players is actually one of the greatest feature of Fifa ever.

--------------

Anyway, can we play man vs women teams or have women in man teams? Also, there isn't any improvement in graphics as far as I can see. Thy should atleast work on grass color and lighting atleast [lighting in Rtwc 06 actually looked better than Fifa 15 incase of day weather]. I would like to see Directx 12 support too. And should improve keyboard controls just like they did with Fifa 09/10.
                              Second. And, it's not like the people who are building heads, models, and databases are the same people who are working on the gameplay. Two irrelevant disconnected issues.

Comment

They should improve the animations. In fifa 15 especially during entrance- they moved like robots.
                                [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https/\/cdn.discordapp.com\/attachments\/306729112506990592\/329835852555616256\/Spazcopy_zps31c839e1.png"}[/IMG2]

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

Working...
                                X