X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V.K View Post
    Exactly, but hey it's EA:
    "Want to play with the ladies? Buy the 15.2 Women edition!"

On the serious note, I think it's an awesome feature, expecially given that they are making realistic faces and hair\tits bounce animations (so they say).

Although I do wonder if the goalies will suck as much as female goalies do IRL, ir of the physical play will be diferent from males. After all, women's football is slower, sloppier, less physical and so on, but I guess EA will still make them do skills, longshots and perfect one-touch passes.

It is indeed a very nice feature. The biggest disadvantage is obviously the absence of Brazil and Japan, also seeing teams like Russia, South Korea, Ivory Coast would be interesting.

But having said all that, even though it is a nice feature, current FIFA is unplayable in FUT, boring in CM, retarded in Be a Pro.

Let's hope female FIFA is not EA's biggest news for 16.
    And you'll probably need CM16 to get the most out of females in FIFA.

Comment

Originally posted by Victor. View Post
      Awesome news imo.

Hope the modding community adds the entire 24 teams that will compete next month in the World Cup. Maybe the NWSL as well.
      F@$# 24 teams. Let's build them all.

Comment

any men news?
        sigpic

Comment

I think it's awesone that we'll be able to play with female NTs. It's a shame that all 24 teams for a full FWWC aren't there. Also, it would have been good to have the U20 WC tournament too.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxkCY85lnRU
            fifa16 my setting sweet fx

Comment

I've got nothing against womens football but it would have been better if they included 12 classic teams instead of this like Man Utd 99 and Brazil 1970 etc.

Comment

Originally posted by john_macerone View Post
                I've got nothing against womens football but it would have been better if they included 12 classic teams instead of this like Man Utd 99 and Brazil 1970 etc.
                No

Comment

who cares about the women, fix the damn game.

everyone is so hyped about the women, you can add them anytime you want.

make a realistic gameplay for the non FUT players.

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                    who cares about the women, fix the damn game.

everyone is so hyped about the women, you can add them anytime you want.

make a realistic gameplay for the non FUT players.
                    Lots of people care about women. Like the 48% of registered youth soccer players in the United States who identifies as female. They've been excluded unnecessarily and repeatedly for far too long.

Comment

Originally posted by mrliioadin View Post
                      Lots of people care about women. Like the 48% of registered youth soccer players in the United States who identifies as female. They've been excluded unnecessarily and repeatedly for far too long.
                      i never cared about women in the video game, i care about life like intelligence.

if i were given a proper gameplay i could live without the women.

Comment

everything must go hand in hand.

i think player intelligence & individuality is pretty good in fifa 15 (i'm, playing the demo).

with a few tweaks the output is as good as can be expected in a nextgen game

at this stage of the franchise.

fifa 15 has taken a big step up from fifa 14 in creating a life-like football simulator on the pc.

of course,the default game without mods is mediocre at best but with proper mods it is a dream to play.
                        checkout all my mods on moddingway for FIFA 14-16:
                        http://www.moddingway.com/zone/modder/3726.html

visit my FIFA 16 HD Grass & gameplay thread:
                        http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=192845

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                          i never cared about women in the video game, i care about life like intelligence.

if i were given a proper gameplay i could live without the women.
                          Easy to say when your gender and your interests are represented in the game. The exclusion of women in the game was nothing less than sexist. This finally starts to right that wrong.

Gameplay could be much better than it is. But it is entirely irrelevant to this news. It's not one or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by jeetmusic View Post
                            everything must go hand in hand.

i think player intelligence & individuality is pretty good in fifa 15 (i'm, playing the demo).

with a few tweaks the output is as good as can be expected in a nextgen game

at this stage of the franchise.

fifa 15 has taken a big step up from fifa 14 in creating a life-like football simulator on the pc.

of course,the default game without mods is mediocre at best but with proper mods it is a dream to play.
                            The mankind has landed on moon in 1969. Today in 04 June 2015 your impressions are based on a demo released in last september?!?! So, you can`t say fifa 15 has taken a big step while you played a small part of game like demo. wtf, you slept all this time or what? Buy or play unofficial version of full fifa 15 then talk. Thank you.
                            Last edited by campeador; 04-06-2015, 07:15:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by campeador View Post
                              The mankind has landed on moon in 1969. Today in 04 June 2015 your impressions are based on a demo released in last september?!?! So, you can`t say fifa 15 has taken a big step while you played a small part of game like demo. wtf, you slept all this time or what? Buy or play unofficial version of full fifa 15 then talk. Thank you.
                              yes..i happen to know more about what a football sim should be like because i understand & mod it better than you can ever do in your whole life..

i will talk when i want..i'm not a dog like others who barks while floating in the air

i'm free to play what i want..aint ii???

and canada hasn't still landed on the moon..or has it?
                              Last edited by jeetmusic; 04-06-2015, 12:07:PM.
                              checkout all my mods on moddingway for FIFA 14-16:
                              http://www.moddingway.com/zone/modder/3726.html

visit my FIFA 16 HD Grass & gameplay thread:
                              http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=192845

Comment

Originally posted by jeetmusic View Post
                                yes..i happen to know more about what a football sim should be like because i understand & mod it better than you can ever do in your whole life..

i will talk when i want..i'm not a dog like others who barks while sleeping
                                yea, taking sweetFx from google then modifying some sharpness and color tone or cl.ini`s from gameplay editors makes you a fantastic modder.

Comment

Working...
                                X