X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fifa16 my setting sweet fx

Comment

Originally posted by MKDAWUSS View Post
      If I'm not mistaken, tattoos are a complicated copyright issue. People playing Madden gripe about the tats all the time.
      So why 2k is able to got tattoos of all, yes all NBA players perfectly?

Comment

fifa16 my setting sweet fx

Comment

I always prefer fifa faces because pes face's looks like a robotic...
          sigpic

Comment

Some new faces from E3 Trailer and screens:
            • Fernando, Cuadrado, Emre Can, H. Kane, Alderweireld, Stones, Bellerin --- Possible EPL rescan
            • Sommer, Herrmann, Hahn, Xhaka, Kagawa, Chalhanoglu --- Possible Bundesliga scan
            • Muniain and Iturraspe (Athletic Bilbao)
            • Fekir (Lyon)

+ updated lighting and new facial animations makes faces to look better
            Last edited by Nazar; 15-06-2015, 11:25:PM.
            Sorry for my bad English.

Comment

Originally posted by nimnim View Post
              I can totally jack off to that.

Comment

Alaba's new hair or old hair

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwz98athxQ8 so many new faces will be this year and not just bpl

Comment

fifa 16

will reus and robben be updated

Comment

EA should create a link for modders post their works, there are a lot of great customs out there that will be perfect if worked a little more by the professionals...

It will be very nice to see all the players with a proper face, even a custom one. I think it will be enough for now.
                      Download of more than 1000 faces for FIFA 11, 12, 13 and 14 in:
                      http://facesforfifa.blogspot.com/

Comment

EA should create a link for modders post their works, there are a lot of great customs out there that will be perfect if worked a little more by the professionals...

It will be very nice to see all the players with a proper face, even a custom one. I think it will be enough for now.
                        Download of more than 1000 faces for FIFA 11, 12, 13 and 14 in:
                        http://facesforfifa.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by murilocrs View Post

+1, It'd be nice to see some of the talented face, kit, boot makers etc. get a little recognition from EA. Some of the content here is on par with EA's quality, some even exceeds there quality. I wonder if they are aware of sites like this?

Comment

they are very lazy on some peoples faces just wish they would sort robben and reus out with looking real

Comment

Originally posted by Nazar View Post
                              Some new faces from E3 Trailer and screens:
                              • Fernando, Cuadrado, Emre Can, H. Kane, Alderweireld, Stones, Bellerin --- Possible EPL rescan
                              • Sommer, Herrmann, Hahn, Xhaka, Kagawa, Chalhanoglu --- Possible Bundesliga scan
                              • Muniain and Iturraspe (Athletic Bilbao)
                              • Fekir (Lyon)

+ updated lighting and new facial animations makes faces to look better
                              John Stones & Brendan Galloway (Everton) got scans. Hoping they got Besic, McGeady, Garbutt, & Kone too. Does anyone know if Deulofeu got a scan whilst at Sevilla?

Comment

Originally posted by nimnim View Post
                                What's SSSS and what game is in the bottom picture?
                                Originally posted by 4ndr3i
                                So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
                                http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

Working...
                                X