FIFA 16 Faces

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muse2a View Post
    A EA French manager told Fifagamersblog that Anderlecht, Brugges, Standard and top eredivisie team could be scanned for next year game.
    That would be the best news. Imagine Depay, Tielemans and all those other talents being scanned

But, do you also have a source for this news?

edit; found it here:

http://www.fifagamersblog.fr/des-nou...belge-a-venir/
    Last edited by FV. Wesjuh; 19-04-2015, 11:42:AM.

You can find all my FIFA14 downloads here!

Comment

Because of this thread FIFA-Infinity also posted the information they have so far and they have some other news as well. I edited the article post.

Ligue 1

Antoine Cohet, EA Sports France marketing manager, confirmed a renewed partnership for Olympique Lyon, Girondins Bordeaux, LOSC Lille and Olympique Marseille has been achieved for a period of 3 years.
      Eredivisie

Antoine Cohet, EA Sports France marketing manager, said in an interview for Sportune that EA Sports are in discussions to form partnerships with the top tier teams from the Netherlands.
      Belgium Pro League

Antoine Cohet, EA Sports France marketing manager, said in an interview for Sportune that EA Sports are in discussions to form partnerships with the top tier teams from Belgium.

Comment

Burnley FC

On the 20th of April Burnley FC got a visit of the capture lab. This was the multiple camera treatment. 'EA Sports capture the Clarets head shots for FIFA 16 in the Elite Training Centre.' the club stated on their instagram account.

Comment

Originally posted by FV. Wesjuh View Post
          That would be the best news. Imagine Depay, Tielemans and all those other talents being scanned

But, do you also have a source for this news?

edit; found it here:

http://www.fifagamersblog.fr/des-nou...belge-a-venir/
          Yeah, I'd love to see that happen

Comment

Originally posted by Stokstaartje95 View Post
            Burnley FC

On the 20th of April Burnley FC got a visit of the capture lab. This was the multiple camera treatment. 'EA Sports capture the Clarets head shots for FIFA 16 in the Elite Training Centre.' the club stated on their instagram account.

Again? Hopefully it's just the players who were left out the last time.

Comment

Think it's pretty obvious that one of the other European big leagues will get a full scan this yr as well the premier league rescan

Comment

What about Arsenal?

Comment

Originally posted by josemourinho View Post
                  What about Arsenal?
                  They are, see page 1

Comment

Most likely they won't be added because they are FIFA Online 3 faces, but that Robben and Reus really look like scanned to me, which makes the speculations of a possible Bundesliga-treatment even stronger.

I guess Griezmann is the French coverstar this year, because we haven't heard anything about a Atlético rescan. It would be awesome if EA rescanned Barcelona and Atlético and scanned their other Spanish partnership clubs.
                    Last edited by FV. Wesjuh; 17-05-2015, 12:38:PM.

Comment

and Bale's new haircut

Comment

My dream is for my local club to get scanned

Maybe in FIFA 2030
                        Feel free to add me on Steam!

Please consider donating so I can keep making kits! Thank you!

Comment

I think all the women's are scanned. That is great news. They also did bodyscans (0:34), hoping that this confirms Reus tattoo too.
                          Last edited by FV. Wesjuh; 28-05-2015, 03:51:PM.

Comment

12 National teams were scanned: Germany, USA, France, Sweden, England, Brazil, Canada, Australia, Spain, China, Italy, Mexico.

This could imply a lot more players have been scanned than in previous years, as a squad of 15 players already gives 12x15=180 players scanned.
                            Last edited by Stokstaartje95; 28-05-2015, 05:13:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FV. Wesjuh View Post
                              I think all the women's are scanned. That is great news. They also did bodyscans (0:34), hoping that this confirms Reus tattoo too.
                              If I'm not mistaken, tattoos are a complicated copyright issue. People playing Madden gripe about the tats all the time.

Comment

fifa16 my setting sweet fx

Comment

Working...
                                X