Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jgp 15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    just a note on the next version.

    v 9.8.5 will capture real player movements that will not only make the player motions ultra realistic but will be a compelling addon to the hands on matchday experience of the gaming simulation!

    real player individuailty and realistic player motion will take your gmaeplay experience to the next level and will simply blow your mind away!

    of course the special treatment will go to the top teams but the core advances will be applicable for all!

    stay tuned!
    coming soon!
    checkout all my mods on moddingway for FIFA 14-16:
    http://www.moddingway.com/zone/modder/3726.html

    visit my FIFA 16 HD Grass & gameplay thread:
    http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=192845

    Comment


    • #47
      Hey JeetMusic...
      One question: Do you have your graphics settings set to medium or low? What's your AA setting?.

      I'm asking you this because your screenshots look very low quality, and I don't think it's your mods fault but your PC specs. I would really love to see some HQ screenshots of your patch from a high end PC before I try it. But your own screenshots don't "sell" it good enough.

      No mean to offend you at all.
      PROCESSOR: Intel i7 7700K Kaby Lake - @4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200 | VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5
      MOTHERBOARD: MSI Enthuasic Gaming Intel Z170 M7 | FAN & COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 WHITE | OS: WINDOWS 10x64

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by ::..Federico Debla..:: View Post
        Hey JeetMusic...
        One question: Do you have your graphics settings set to medium or low? What's your AA setting?.

        I'm asking you this because your screenshots look very low quality, and I don't think it's your mods fault but your PC specs. I would really love to see some HQ screenshots of your patch from a high end PC before I try it. But your own screenshots don't "sell" it good enough.

        No mean to offend you at all.
        i'm not an expert at tweaking graphic setting..
        actually these screenshots are taken in windowed mode and not at MAX Resolution.

        maybe someone who is an expert at this can use my patch and post some HQ pics.maybe you can..

        actually to me gameplay is more important than getting MAX graphic.
        my screen size is only 1366* 768.

        as for gameplay in new version i can tell you its 100% ******real.
        note this is with default db & demo version.


        edit: it has been my dream since fifa 10 to play with real players with real individuality in real arenas.
        and with this version my dream has been fulfilled. thank you god & EA.
        Last edited by jeetmusic; 13-04-2015, 01:22:AM.
        checkout all my mods on moddingway for FIFA 14-16:
        http://www.moddingway.com/zone/modder/3726.html

        visit my FIFA 16 HD Grass & gameplay thread:
        http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=192845

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by jeetmusic View Post
          i'm not an expert at tweaking graphic setting..
          actually these screenshots are taken in windowed mode and not at MAX Resolution.

          maybe someone who is an expert at this can use my patch and post some HQ pics.maybe you can..

          actually to me gameplay is more important than getting MAX graphic.
          my screen size is only 1366* 768.

          as for gameplay in new version i can tell you its 100% ******real.
          note this is with default db & demo version.


          edit: it has been my dream since fifa 10 to play with real players with real individuality in real arenas.
          and with this version my dream has been fulfilled. thank you god & EA.

          OK. I will backup my FIFA folder so I can install your lastest version and take a couple of HQ Screenshots for you. If I don't like it I can go back to my previous FIFA.

          BTW looking forward to your next release, seems you've discovered something special =)
          PROCESSOR: Intel i7 7700K Kaby Lake - @4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200 | VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5
          MOTHERBOARD: MSI Enthuasic Gaming Intel Z170 M7 | FAN & COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 WHITE | OS: WINDOWS 10x64

          Comment


          • #50
            OK, so...
            I installed your lastest Pack but WITHOUT your ENB and your SWEETFX because I got my own settings, which I love.
            Now, having said that, let me show you the screenshots first and then I'll tell you mu opinion.




            1:




            2:




            3:




            4:




            5:




            6:




            7:







            As you can clearly see there's a big difference in the colors of the pitch between different images of the same match. In some, the pitch looks darker and with more contrast. In some others (specially during the match itself with the gameplay camera) the pitch looks lighter, you can barely notice the stripes (of the pitch design). But one thing stands out above all in every image: It's just TOO NOISY. It should be a lot smoother.

            Compare that to these images without your patch:






            1:




            2:




            3:




            4:




            5:




            6:







            I know it's just a matter of taste afterall, but in my opinion the second set of images looks far smoother and realistic. Both sets use the same SweetFX (by me) but one is using your mod and one uses the default turf from EA.


            Other than that... I honestly couldn't tell any difference in graphics or gameplay. Just the pitch. I have regenerated twice. The gameplay speed is the same (no superslow), player bodies looked the same, etc.

            Hope my feedback helps in one way or the other.

            Thank you JeetMusic.


            Sorry for the big images, but there's no SPOILER tag in these boards, so I couldn't hide them.
            Last edited by ::..Federico Debla..::; 13-04-2015, 04:27:AM.
            PROCESSOR: Intel i7 7700K Kaby Lake - @4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200 | VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5
            MOTHERBOARD: MSI Enthuasic Gaming Intel Z170 M7 | FAN & COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 WHITE | OS: WINDOWS 10x64

            Comment


            • #51
              i would love to see screenshots with ENB + Sweetfx.

              will release v 9.8.5 soon and would like to take feedback from others who are using it on the demo.

              no offense but FIFA without the patch is pain while with it it is beautiful.

              if the gameplay was that good without mods then no one would care to tweak it because it is already perfect.

              some users are noticing big changes in graphics and gameplay and i would honestly go with their opinion because i've felt the same.
              anyway,your feedback is valuable but i think you're missing something very good.
              checkout all my mods on moddingway for FIFA 14-16:
              http://www.moddingway.com/zone/modder/3726.html

              visit my FIFA 16 HD Grass & gameplay thread:
              http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=192845

              Comment


              • #52
                released v 9.8.5.

                plz feedback from people using fifa 15 original demo with default db.

                thank you.
                checkout all my mods on moddingway for FIFA 14-16:
                http://www.moddingway.com/zone/modder/3726.html

                visit my FIFA 16 HD Grass & gameplay thread:
                http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=192845

                Comment


                • #53
                  i regenrated it with cm 15 but pitch is same as like 9.7.6

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by gora17891 View Post
                    i regenrated it with cm 15 but pitch is same as like 9.7.6
                    pitch will be as shown in screenshots in 1st page.
                    checkout all my mods on moddingway for FIFA 14-16:
                    http://www.moddingway.com/zone/modder/3726.html

                    visit my FIFA 16 HD Grass & gameplay thread:
                    http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=192845

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      no its same as like 9.7.6. i regenerated 9.8.5 with cm 15 and also tried with i68. but pitch looks same .i have full FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition (9.46gb cracked) not fifa demo

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        what are the files to just test the gameplay changes? ^^

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Sybris View Post
                          what are the files to just test the gameplay changes? ^^
                          +1

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by gora17891 View Post
                            no its same as like 9.7.6. i regenerated 9.8.5 with cm 15 and also tried with i68. but pitch looks same .i have full FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition (9.46gb cracked) not fifa demo
                            sorry bro..i didn't upload the right files.i will reupload & inform you'll.

                            edit: reuploading right now!
                            checkout all my mods on moddingway for FIFA 14-16:
                            http://www.moddingway.com/zone/modder/3726.html

                            visit my FIFA 16 HD Grass & gameplay thread:
                            http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=192845

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              !

                              reuploaded v 9.8.5..

                              sorry for the initial mistake!

                              the particular game that got me so excited was QPR v CHELSEA.

                              weather:winter/day/dry.
                              game pace:slow.
                              difficulty:world class.
                              pitch pattern: pitchmowpattern 0 (as in v 9.8.5)
                              slider:default!


                              now you can test & give me feedback!
                              Last edited by jeetmusic; 13-04-2015, 03:26:PM.
                              checkout all my mods on moddingway for FIFA 14-16:
                              http://www.moddingway.com/zone/modder/3726.html

                              visit my FIFA 16 HD Grass & gameplay thread:
                              http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=192845

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                is it right files reuploaded ?

                                Comment

                                Latest Posts

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X