Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jgp 15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    lol look that pitch colour .. its not good . very bad .. work on it .

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by gora17891 View Post
      lol look that pitch colour .. its not good . very bad .. work on it .
      download v .9...

      pitchcolor is natural (can be improved)..but needs better lighting.

      edit:

      released v .9.

      just played a match at old trafford with specific ad boards(tks to fv afwan)
      MUN vs ARS
      clear winter sunshine

      and i can say it was an amazing experience..
      Last edited by jeetmusic; 05-04-2015, 03:43:PM.
      checkout all my mods on moddingway for FIFA 14-16:
      http://www.moddingway.com/zone/modder/3726.html

      visit my FIFA 16 HD Grass & gameplay thread:
      http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=192845

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by jeetmusic View Post
        you need to select which of .dll files you want..
        ok..i'll try and pm you an alt version with only graphic enhancement you want but give me 2-3 days..
        I would be interested in a version of your mod that is free of all gameplay customizations as well. I understand that there are graphical effects that rely on some physics recalculations, but all slider overrides and unspecified handicaps would be great to see removed... as an optional version of course.

        While I admit that I have basically know idea what I am looking at when I look over the tons of .ini files in your mod; however, it seems like you are not maximizing graphical performance... in other words, there are times when you can increase LOD to 1000x, but you keep it at 100. It also seems as though you are downscaling the player models? If you are trying to keep the game playable for those with mediocre systems, could you please release an ultra HD version for those of us running capable gpu's?

        Any help I can provide in accomplishing these requests is offered gladly,

        Carson

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by riesscar View Post

          While I admit that I have basically know idea what I am looking at when I look over the tons of .ini files in your mod; however, it seems like you are not maximizing graphical performance... in other words, there are times when you can increase LOD to 1000x, but you keep it at 100. It also seems as though you are downscaling the player models? If you are trying to keep the game playable for those with mediocre systems, could you please release an ultra HD version for those of us running capable gpu's?

          Any help I can provide in accomplishing these requests is offered gladly,

          Carson
          i would like to mention that my intention is not to downscale player models
          for example in new version .9.1 which i will release shortly...
          i inserted a file to tweak video clarity...inadvertedly that resulted in the player models not being rendered as i would like them..so i had to add a line in an .ini file to replace that..
          in the end it;s all about finding a balance between realism and fun..

          please remember that though i am releasing newer versions it may not always be the the latest version is the best...you may like to apply a few and select what suits you most...

          my objective is not to get the best graphics..my objective is to get human graphics..to get human objects playing in a human simulation..to get as close to reality as possible...

          i would welcome inputs & help from as many friends as possible and any help regarding suggestions & updates would be greatly appreciated

          edit:

          bonus sound mod added n first post!
          i've been working hard on it!
          please use and give your valuable feedback..
          Last edited by jeetmusic; 06-04-2015, 07:10:PM.
          checkout all my mods on moddingway for FIFA 14-16:
          http://www.moddingway.com/zone/modder/3726.html

          visit my FIFA 16 HD Grass & gameplay thread:
          http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=192845

          Comment


          • #20
            hi thanks for your mod, what exactly and where we can see a difference with the bonus sound mod?cause after i apply the files and regenerate the game with i68 controller i dont see much difference, thanks

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by hacku View Post
              hi thanks for your mod, what exactly and where we can see a difference with the bonus sound mod?cause after i apply the files and regenerate the game with i68 controller i dont see much difference, thanks
              sound mod is not for fifa 15 bro..

              it's a mod ideally for MKV player(the best av player in my opinion)

              it will tweak your sound or mp3/mp4/aac giving an ideal listening experince..
              try it!you might just be surprised!

              edit: i will release two versions v.9.4 and v.9.4 a later today after some more testing!Stay tuned!
              Last edited by jeetmusic; 07-04-2015, 06:33:AM.
              checkout all my mods on moddingway for FIFA 14-16:
              http://www.moddingway.com/zone/modder/3726.html

              visit my FIFA 16 HD Grass & gameplay thread:
              http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=192845

              Comment


              • #22
                released v .9.4a

                screenshot:-
                [Mci vs Ol]
                checkout all my mods on moddingway for FIFA 14-16:
                http://www.moddingway.com/zone/modder/3726.html

                visit my FIFA 16 HD Grass & gameplay thread:
                http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=192845

                Comment


                • #23
                  good work!

                  One suggestion, because no realese only files that you are updating (9,1-9,2-9,3...?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by EL_KEEPER View Post
                    good work!

                    One suggestion, because no realese only files that you are updating (9,1-9,2-9,3...?
                    i can't get you..
                    checkout all my mods on moddingway for FIFA 14-16:
                    http://www.moddingway.com/zone/modder/3726.html

                    visit my FIFA 16 HD Grass & gameplay thread:
                    http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=192845

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by jeetmusic View Post
                      i can't get you..
                      for example if you make the 9.4 and upgrade just a few files, you could just realese those files.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by EL_KEEPER View Post
                        for example if you make the 9.4 and upgrade just a few files, you could just realese those files.
                        oh ok..
                        ill update in this format till v1

                        after that in subsequent versions i'll release only updates..thanks for giving the idea
                        checkout all my mods on moddingway for FIFA 14-16:
                        http://www.moddingway.com/zone/modder/3726.html

                        visit my FIFA 16 HD Grass & gameplay thread:
                        http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=192845

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by jeetmusic View Post
                          oh ok..
                          ill update in this format till v1

                          after that in subsequent versions i'll release only updates..thanks for giving the idea
                          thanks!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Hey guys check out my Be A Pro gameplay series.

                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj7k84rmpGM

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              can you make grass more green ?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Is there any way to try your lastest release without ENB and without your SWEETFX? I have my own SweetFX set upt and I would like to keep it that way but at the same time try all your other stuff.

                                Also, is there any easy way to uninstall all this and go back to my actual game without messing it all up?.
                                PROCESSOR: Intel i7 7700K Kaby Lake - @4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200 | VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5
                                MOTHERBOARD: MSI Enthuasic Gaming Intel Z170 M7 | FAN & COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 WHITE | OS: WINDOWS 10x64

                                Comment

                                Latest Posts

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X