This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro clubs nation

Pro Clubs Nation is a FIFA pro-clubs community which is design to allow Pro Clubs on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC to scout free agent pro players and also pro players to search and join a club.

The following are options which will be offered by the website:
    • Players can post their pro player as a free agent.
    • Pro clubs managers can scout for free agents.
    • Pro players have the option to showcase their player stats, attributes and pictures.
    • Pro clubs have the option to post their club members, division and rank.
    • Members can upload pictures and videos.
    • Pro Player Card (PS4, XBOX ONE & PC).
    • Blog to discuss and comment on various topics.

visit www.proclubsnation.com

Comment

gamepad xbox problem

Hey,

so my friend wants to play fifa 15 against me. But his Xbox Controllers (Wired) wont work.

This is the problem and info:
      - Buttons are not working correctly in-game
      - Two Gamepads are being shown in device-manager, but only one gamepad is actually connected
      - Buttons are working fine in windows
      - He has a test version of windows 7 64bit

This is what I tried so far:
      - Updating drivers manually (keeps failing to install drivers)
      - Searching for the driver online (Can only find the normal program from Microsoft, which does not work)

Thanks in Advance!

Comment

Hi guys,

After a long period of work we've finally created our team on FIFA 15 ! Our team name is "Esy.es" , we're from spain but many of our members come from many countries ! For now we are 42 members , but today we wanted to announce you our community website powered by the EA Community Plateform in order to make our community bigger.

So if you're interested check out our community platform and join us ! (You must access EA Platform API before getting on our platform by logging in with your Origin Account).

See you guys at : http://www.easportsoriginfifa15.esy.es

Comment

Looking for huge quantity of Fifa 15 coins everyday.
          More than 500m on each console is needed. Please contact me if you are a coin glitcher and have enough coins, my skype: fifa.coiny

Comment

These players are on drugs

Comment

Guys its nto working on me, when i open the xbox360ce app, it says: an error as occured unhandled exception has occured in your application..

Comment

This video proves EA FIFA 15 servers are the biggest trolls!!!!!!!!!!!! Confirmed!!

[div align=right]This video proves EA FIFA 15 servers are the biggest trolls!!!!!!!!!!!! Confirmed!!![/div]

[div align=center][/div]

Comment

@LOLZ1: can you please stop spamming these videos constantly in the wrong thread?

Comment

The mangalator is the terminator

Comment

Originally posted by Sepak View Post
                      Thanks to jmmontoro:
                      I try your solution for my second gamepad (the first works with DS3Tool) than i've always used with x360ce on previously version of FIFA without any problems, but doesn't work on this. In the game start and select bucton are inverted like L2-L1 and R2-R1 and right analog isn't recognized. How can i fix it?

Comment

Pllleaaaaaaaase How to change Chant supporter in FIFA 15 PC ???

Comment

so i've tried the whole x360ce configuration solution, and i still can't get all the right stick to do all the skills moves.. can someone help?
                          Last edited by mixed_boy; 08-06-2015, 09:42:PM.

Comment

http://www.fifaah.com/l/24754--fifa15-coins

Comment

Working...
                            X