X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad it worked!

Comment

Hi, a question, I already install the tocaedit and configured correctly the joystick of ps2 I have with the adapter-usb, however I have a dualshock3 sixaxis with a separate USB cable set with MotioninJoy, and tocaedit not recognize him the right stick, and this makes it unable to halt or use the dribble. if anyone knows the solution I would be grateful dijera.muchas thanks for the input and sorry for my bad English

Comment

I've been using x360ce since Fifa 11 and haven't had any problems with each new edition of the game. using it with scpds3, even allows a combination of ds3 and ds2 + adaptor. And if you happen to have a bluetooth dongle lying around you can use the ds3 wirelessly

Comment

Originally posted by rfordawin View Post
          Is there any fix for the keyboards instead of the Key Customizer app?
          Use autohotkey
          I can give you my script if you want.
          <<null>>

Comment

Here is my tutorial to fix any GamePad :

http://youtu.be/heBgRXqaT8Q

Hope it help all of you

Comment

but i dont have fifa 11!

I dont have fifa 11 so how am i supposed to get the button data setup file to wkr with fifa 15?
              Originally posted by amr07egy View Post
              Here is my tutorial to fix any GamePad :

http://youtu.be/heBgRXqaT8Q

Hope it help all of you

Comment

I'm going to buy a XBOX 360 gamepad and use it in my PC, is there any issue with FIFA 15 compatibility or something?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by NaFeR View Post
                  I'm going to buy a XBOX 360 gamepad and use it in my PC, is there any issue with FIFA 15 compatibility or something?

Thanks!
                  Most of the recent PC games (post xbox) use x_input which is related to xbox precisely because they wanted people who use other controllers (specially sony playstation ones) to be coerced into buying xbox 360 controllers, so I believe you won't have any trouble with it, bro

Comment

Originally posted by dissectionalone View Post
                    Most of the recent PC games (post xbox) use x_input which is related to xbox precisely because they wanted people who use other controllers (specially sony playstation ones) to be coerced into buying xbox 360 controllers, so I believe you won't have any trouble with it, bro
                    Thanks man

Comment

no problem, bro

Comment

Please Look at tthis

So guys,I'm a new to YT Im starting to record videos,
                        If you want,subscribe to my chanell :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtg7fwt3h_A

I would really appreciate that !

And PM me for sugestions

Comment

thanks , this works for me .. but just i need anyone to tell me about button configuration because i can't adjust them , the shoot button become pass button .. etc .

help please

Comment

Originally posted by moha10 View Post
                            thanks , this works for me .. but just i need anyone to tell me about button configuration because i can't adjust them , the shoot button become pass button .. etc .

help please
                            any help guys ??

Comment

The tool is as simple as it gets, just click the button on screen and then press the button in your pad that matches the same location as the one on screen and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by jmmontoro View Post
                                The tool is as simple as it gets, just click the button on screen and then press the button in your pad that matches the same location as the one on screen and so on.

thanks mate for your reply .. i found the problem with my gamepad and i changed it so everything now works fine

Comment

Working...
                                X