Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Questions About Changes In Database

Hello,
    I have been following this forum for a long time now and let me first say that I really enjoy it and appreciate the work many members here put in to the game.
    I have two questions and this seemed like the right place to ask them:

1. If I install or change a players face (using CM) will it affect a career that I have already started? for instance can I add a face for a player half way through a career or is that considered a change in the database that will make the career unplayable?

2. What are the names of the different MW databases in Creation Master? Say I want to edit MW database 7, which database do I choose in Creation Master? I hope this question is clear enough.

Thanks

Question 1 can be tested by you, it will take one minute. Question 2 I don't understand unless the MW mod has a different db setup. Because there's only ever one db to edit, located: game/data/db folder.

Comment

Yes but if I was to check it and it turns out that it does cause damage I will lose my career and I don't want that to happen, that's why I'm asking, cause I assume someone knows.
      About the second question, the Moddingway mod does indeed have a different layout, there is a separate folder that has several numbered databases. Thanks for the answer anyhow

Comment

Basic rule: Any changes to the db files will damage your career save files.

Comment

1. You can still go on with your career even if you add faces, flags, kits etc w/CM14.

2. As far as I know you can only open one database which is the one you are playing with. And if you hassle with database itself you loose your current career.

Comment

Thank you very much my friends!

Comment

Working...
            X