Hello Guys Question About FIFA 15 PC Requirements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Guys Question About FIFA 15 PC Requirements

So fifa 15 is around the corner and this year we are getting next gen on PC!
    But my Gaming PC fails the max requirements according to canyourunit.com
    So I was looking at some of the suggestions that can you run it offers. I was just wondering if you guys could help me out buy telling me if these upgrade will help my gaming pc meet requirements. Also would like to know if changing a cpu requires a power supply upgrade as well and how to find out.

This here is a link to the Processor: http://www.amazon.com/AMD-FD6300WMHK...ds=AMD+FX-6300

This link is for the graphics card: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0%2c28....asp?tab=Specs

And this is my PC specs: http://www.cybertronpc.com/customkit...ers~show~0.htm

Thank you guys!

google man, google.

system requirements lab.

Comment

I know man but I have you guys here that know about this stuff that's why I ask cus it's hard to find specific answers

Comment

I'm confused. You're buying a new gaming PC PLUS adding extra hardware? Why is it called a gaming PC then?
        Last edited by bangus; 20-08-2014, 12:00:PM.

Comment

No, I already have a gaming PC but im going to upgrade hardware to my gaming pc
          Originally posted by bangus View Post
          I'm confused. You're buying a new gaming PC PLUS adding extra hardware? Why is it called a gaming PC then?

Comment

Originally posted by 22FIFA View Post
            No, I already have a gaming PC but im going to upgrade hardware to my gaming pc
            According to the specs of that gaming PC you posted a link to, that PC has more than enough to run the game. You have a 610 card, the min require is 450 and the recommend require is 650. You're good to go.
            Last edited by bangus; 21-08-2014, 04:26:PM.

Comment

i have never seen a pc sold as a "gaming rig" with a low end gfx card like the 610.

Comment

ok so then all i need to upgrade is the processor? Thank you by the way bro for answering, I appreciated.
                According to the specs of that gaming PC you posted a link to, that PC has more than enough to run the game. You have a 610 card, the min require is 450 and the recommend require is 650. You're good to go.

Comment

well thats what it came with. Hey dude you seriously nedd to teach me how to create boots and kits lol!!!
                  Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                  i have never seen a pc sold as a "gaming rig" with a low end gfx card like the 610.

Comment

Originally posted by 22FIFA View Post
                    ok so then all i need to upgrade is the processor? Thank you by the way bro for answering, I appreciated.
                    You are welcome. My suggestion? Upgrade to an i7 or similar and then it'll never be an issue, not for a few years anyway. Another 8 GB of RAM would also help of course but isn't necessary.
                    Last edited by bangus; 22-08-2014, 10:26:AM.

Comment

650 is minimum and 460 recommended, you need a better gpu and maybe a new power that can handle that gpu, i didnt see what power it was from those links.

Comment

Awesome, I will really need to open my pc and see what's the power supply in it. Let's say it's 500 or 600 watt, will that be good enough? Again thank you guys for your help!
                        Originally posted by huhu View Post
                        650 is minimum and 460 recommended, you need a better gpu and maybe a new power that can handle that gpu, i didnt see what power it was from those links.

Comment

Thank you ones again bangus, so i7 you say? So is my pc compatible with i7? I'm sorry if I sound like a noob but I really am with gaming pcs lol!!
                          You are welcome. My suggestion? Upgrade to an i7 or similar and then it'll never be an issue, not for a few years anyway. Another 8 GB of RAM would also help of course but isn't necessary.

Comment

Ha, ha...maybe it's old generation or second hand or something.

Comment

Not at all old or second hand it's brand new only 4 months old and it windows 8
                              Originally posted by Steve Works View Post
                              Ha, ha...maybe it's old generation or second hand or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X