CM 14 Doesn't Work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM 14 Doesn't Work

Hello guys I have a problem with creation master 14, before with windows 7 everything is ok, then I had to format and installed windows 8.1 ... I install CM 14 but will not start ... I have read that serve directx and net framework 4.5 to make it work as well as having installed fifa 14 ... I do not understand why I did not start anymore ... Can anyone help me?

Originally posted by cratos 85 View Post
    Hello guys I have a problem with creation master 14, before with windows 7 everything is ok, then I had to format and installed windows 8.1 ... I install CM 14 but will not start ... I have read that serve directx and net framework 4.5 to make it work as well as having installed fifa 14 ... I do not understand why I did not start anymore ... Can anyone help me?
    It doesn't support Windows 8. Thread can be closed.

Comment

Originally posted by sakare View Post
      It doesn't support Windows 8. Thread can be closed.
      ???

I had windows 8 x64 and CM14 was working fine...

About one month ago i was updated to windows 8.1. CM 14 as CM 12 both working fine!

Comment

You have to run CM14 as Administrator.

Just make a Right Click and Say "Run as Administrator".

So it runs fine on my Windows 8.1 x64

Comment

it is funny how CM 14 doesn't work but out search function does.

Comment

Help me please , error 5000 unable to open gui file. some pictures will not be avaible !

Comment

Man i can't even open CM14 anymore it was working perfectly and then it just doesn't want to open anymore. I click it (as administrator) and i get the loading Icon but it never opens

Comment

Originally posted by phernandez19 View Post
                Man i can't even open CM14 anymore it was working perfectly and then it just doesn't want to open anymore. I click it (as administrator) and i get the loading Icon but it never opens

hi mate had the same problem just now (im running windows 8 btw) clicked on admin and it wouldnt load up or anything but now i just reinstalled directx and its started up right away! give that a quick try

this is what I downloaded

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/downl...ils.aspx?id=35

Comment

Thanks so much!!! I resintalled direct x and it opened! Good look mate!
                  Originally posted by saintric View Post
                  hi mate had the same problem just now (im running windows 8 btw) clicked on admin and it wouldnt load up or anything but now i just reinstalled directx and its started up right away! give that a quick try

this is what I downloaded

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/downl...ils.aspx?id=35

Comment

Guys can anybody helps me please??!!!

I open CM14 and change kits and save but when i open FIFA 14 nothing is changed still the same kits and boots

What should i do??

Comment

Working...
                    X