Is There Any Way To Change Arena In FIFA 14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is There Any Way To Change Arena In FIFA 14

Is There Any Way To Change Arena In FIFA 14 ?

Hey, I showed it in FIFA 13 forum, it's the same in FIFA 14:

I tried to change the default arena with Camp Nou stadium and it worked!
    Here a few pics:

Camp Nou as Arena:

To make this work, you'll need to pickup the stadium you want to use. In my case it's Camp Nou.
    First go to the sceneassets/stadium folder and copy the stadium you want(in my case ID:6).
    After copying the files rename them to stadium_665.rx3 and stadium_665_1_textures.rx3.
    Regenerate the game and it'll be the arena.

You can also use the other arenas ingame, just copy the files and rename them.

If you want to remove this, just delete the stadium_665.rx3 and stadium_665_1_textures.rx3 files and regen.
    Last edited by fifayoun; 20-01-2014, 09:06:PM.

Comment

how can i export stadium , by Creation Master ??

Comment

Originally posted by ME10SSI View Post
        how can i export stadium , by Creation Master ??
        Yes, extract textures and model from the stadium you want to use and rename them to festadium_665.

Comment

can u please tell me how can i export Stadium By Creation Master 14

Comment

Originally posted by ME10SSI View Post
            can u please tell me how can i export Stadium By Creation Master 14
            Originally posted by fifayoun View Post
            Yes, extract textures and model from the stadium you want to use and rename them to festadium_665.
            Indeed, how do you do that...?

The textures were easy because you can export them as an rx3 file, but what about the model? There's nothing else to be exported with the CM (only some png files...)

Comment

thanks a lot

<<sig. by aNubbiiS >>

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Rcm View Post
                thanks a lot
                How did you extract the model?

Comment

Originally posted by Irriducibile View Post
                  Indeed, how do you do that...?

The textures were easy because you can export them as an rx3 file, but what about the model? There's nothing else to be exported with the CM (only some png files...)
                  The best thing to do is clone the stadium you want to use, for example Camp Nou.
                  Then look at the cloned ID (for example the clone will be ID=0). Then look in the scenassets/stadium folder, and the model should be there.
                  After doing this rename the model to the correct name and then you can remove the cloned stadium from the db.

Comment

It's not working. I cloned the San Siro, renamed the files with the ID 0 to festadium_665.rx3 and festadium_665_1_textures.rx3, regenerated, and I've still got the standard training arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Irriducibile View Post
                      It's not working. I cloned the San Siro, renamed the files with the ID 0 to festadium_665.rx3 and festadium_665_1_textures.rx3, regenerated, and I've still got the standard training arena.
                      My bad, in FIFA 13 it was festadium, but in FIFA 14 it's just stadium.
                      So just rename festadium to stadium.

Comment

Okay no problem, now it works:

Thank you

Comment

Yo fifayoun, thanks for tutor. But my arena is dark just like irriducibile's. How to make it bright like ur camp nou arena screenshot?

Comment

Originally posted by SciRocco85 View Post
                            Yo fifayoun, thanks for tutor. But my arena is dark just like irriducibile's. How to make it bright like ur camp nou arena screenshot?
                            1 i have that problem too can somebody tell us how to fix the stadium lightning it's a little bit dark
                            150.000.000 miles from sun

Comment

Working...
                            X