• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• improve Estadio of the Chivas of Guadalajara of Mexico please

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2ujk88...dio_Chivas.rar

Comment

• Originally posted by gonzaga View Post
      As promised, today I release multiple conversions from PES 6. Huge credits to the original creators of these stadiums! Without their work, this wouldn't be possible. I made some corrections of the models, so they look pretty good. So, here we start:

Olympiastadion, Munich:

DOWNLOAD OLYMPIASTADION MUNICH

Stadio Delle Alpi, Torino:

DOWNLOAD STADIO DELLE ALPI

Estadio El Monumental, River Plate:

DOWNLOAD ESTADIO EL MONUMENTAL

WC'94, Rose Bowl (it's converted form fifa 16 conversion of kotiara):

DOWNLOAD ROSE BOWL

WC'02, Nissan Stadium, Yokohama:

DOWNLOAD NISSAN STADIUM

Estadio Jalisco, Guadalajara:

DOWNLOAD ESTADIO JALISCO
      Classic Stadium Pack...AWESOME WORK!
      sigpic

Follow us on the OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE or our NEW SITE at http://classicpatch14.altervista.org/

Comment

• Estadio Palogrande, Estadio El campin, Estadio La Independencia... COLOMBIA.

Comment

• Estadio de Techo, Bogotá Colombia

Comment

• danielcisf99, if you intend to release these stadiums, please open your own thread and post the pictures there. Respect for your efforts!

Comment

• Hello gonzaga Congratulations for your work! Could you convert your USA 94 stadiums for FIFA 16 please?

Comment

• Any news from France?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• hey men don't forguet portugues stadiums.....

Comment

• russian stadiums

Hi guys!

Does somebody has the next russian stadiums for Confederations Cup?

- Kazan Arena
                    - Spartak Stadium
                    - Fisht Stadium
                    - Saint Petersburg Stadium (Zenit)

Thanks a lot!!

Comment

• Hi guys! Sorry for the off-topic rant but does anybody else has issues with the fact that different stadiums have very different feel of game flow / ball control? the problem for me is that it's just impossible to play on some stadiums like Juventus stadium. for some reason the players there behave like crippled morons) is there no way to fix that? thanks!

Comment

• Did you quit mate ?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Stadium Classic Pack vol.3

Hello, everyone! I release another 3 stadiums. I didn't forget De Roudourou, but it needs a lot of dressing and fixing, so I stopped it for now.

Old Wembley stadium, converted from PES 6.

DOWNLOAD WEMBLEY STADIUM

Estadio Cuauhtemoc, Puebla. Converted from PES 6. It is outdated model, but it was the best I found. I still had to re-work the roof, the fences, made new benches and add two tunnels.

DOWNLOAD ESTADIO CUAUHTEMOC

Last one is Silverdome, Detroit, form the WC'94 collection. I suggest to play only in night mode, because, you know, it's covered all the time anyway and the other times of day just ruin the indoor effect. You can see the difference from the pictures below:

DOWNLOAD SILVERDOME

That's it, but not all There will be more of this at some point in the near future...

Comment

• Stadium Classic Pack vol.3

Finally, Silverdome landed!!! Thanks Gonzaga, Classic Patch 14 need it this stadium, to play in it Romania against Switzerland group stage match of WC `94!

Comment

• [QUOTE=gonzaga;3988233]Hello, everyone! I release another 3 stadiums. I didn't forget De Roudourou, but it needs a lot of dressing and fixing, so I stopped it for now.

DOWNLOAD WEMBLEY STADIUM

Wow amazing!! Thank a lot for all those stadiums !! Really appreciated

I'm pretty sure that you're working for classic patch and that we'll soon see published the stadiums from World Cup 2002 Korea Japan, World Cup 1986 Mexico and maybe all World Cup 2010 Stadiums from South Africa!!!

And stadium from Euro 2000 Belgium Netherland along with remaining stadium from Euro 2004 Portugal and Euro 2008 Austria Switzerland and Euro 1992 Sweden

That would be simply amazing

Comment

• [QUOTE=valambrosio1;3988265]
                                Originally posted by gonzaga View Post
                                Hello, everyone! I release another 3 stadiums. I didn't forget De Roudourou, but it needs a lot of dressing and fixing, so I stopped it for now.

DOWNLOAD WEMBLEY STADIUM

Wow amazing!! Thank a lot for all those stadiums !! Really appreciated

I'm pretty sure that you're working for classic patch and that we'll soon see published the stadiums from World Cup 2002 Korea Japan, World Cup 1986 Mexico and maybe all World Cup 2010 Stadiums from South Africa!!!

And stadium from Euro 2000 Belgium Netherland along with remaining stadium from Euro 2004 Portugal and Euro 2008 Austria Switzerland and Euro 1992 Sweden

That would be simply amazing

great idea........

Comment

Working...
                                X