Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fifacolombia View Post
    Grundig Stadion equipo 1. FC Nürnberg PROXIMO
    just stop floading this thread mate, don't post any other links, try and read the comments, Gonzaga already said that he will not make any of your stadiums. STOP POSTING!

Comment

• Originally posted by esQzme View Post
      just stop floading this thread mate, don't post any other links, try and read the comments, Gonzaga already said that he will not make any of your stadiums. STOP POSTING!
      oye hermano estos estadios no son peticiones son estadios ya hechos para la fifa 14.. colaboracion de mi parte en este gran foro de estadios de gonzaga

Comment

• Originally posted by fifacolombia View Post
        oye hermano estos estadios no son peticiones son estadios ya hechos para la fifa 14.. colaboracion de mi parte en este gran foro de estadios de gonzaga
        I understand you and it's a good thing you want to help this community but try and put all the stadiums that you have in one link, don't flood Gonzaga thread with comments after comments. put all your stadiums in one link and it's enough bro.

Comment

• ok ya entiendo amigo por alli tengo 5 estadios alemanes que veo que no estan publicados los subire en un solo link luegoo

Comment

• Someone have the Falmer stadium or Madejski stadium or some championship stadium ?

Comment

• "After Party" stadium pack

Hello, guys! The New Year celebrations are over and I've decided to make a major update of my first ever two stadiums - Riazor and El Madrigal.
              As you might know El Madrigal had a structure problem. The stands were too narrow and because of that there were some not so pleasant obstructions of the camera's and replays. I've added a lot of my own parts and replaced the PES ones. So here is the new version with it's new name - Estadio de la Ceramica.

DOWNLOAD ESTADIO de la CERAMICA

As for Riazor - I just liked some things of the PES model like the structure and used my textures for the dressing, as well as my benches. Here is the result.

DOWNLOAD ESTADIO RIAZOR

Next in the line are two French stadiums which had bugs in their previous versions.
              Stade de la Mosson - Montpellier. PES 6 converted.

DOWNLOAD STADE de la MOSSON

Stade Michel d'Ornano - Caen. PES converted.

DOWNLOAD STADE MICHEL d'ORNANO

And the last two to share - Arena CSKA. It's converted from fifa 16 kotiara's conversion.

DOWNLOAD ARENA CSKA

Some Serie B little ground - Spezia's Stadio Albetto Picco. PES 6 converted. I added the arch at the stadium entrance, but I'm not that good to make the statues, sorry!

DOWNLOAD STADIO ALBERTO PICCO

Enjoy!

And please, guys, no requests!
              Last edited by gonzaga; 24-03-2017, 11:51:AM.

Comment

• Great!

Comment

• what a surprise ! Thank you for these stadiums.
                  Last edited by rollyrrellik; 14-01-2017, 06:45:PM.

Comment

• Yes, but I think it looks cool with those banners. I'm thinking of fixing something little on Riazor, so I might remove those banners and will send you a copy.

Comment

• Wow!!! Amazing works! Stadio Alberto Picco is amazing!!! Thank you!!!

Comment

• fantastic stadiums......

Comment

• Thank you for all these stadiums! You are doing a really good job!
                          nabo78 Boots:
                          http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=176494

The Boots Thread - Lists For Revolution Mod Manager:
                          http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=178838

nabo78 Kits:
                          http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=176198

Comment

• Gonzaga, please could you convert Stadio Granillo? I'm quite sure that there is a version for PES2012.

Comment

• Super!!!

Comment

• great job mate!!thanks again!!
                                makispla
                                sigpic
                                I take orders all the time to make a living...
                                I mod MY game,and share my edits with NO restrictions
                                so...
                                I don't take requests

Comment

Working...
                                X