X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check out this new mod it works perfect
    https://youtu.be/oukUbgXy3vk

Comment

• hi everyone. can you help me with one issue, i dont know why but one side of white hart lane doesnt show adboards. whats wrong

Comment

• Please can anyone here tell me how to change the font colour in the popups ?

Comment

• Originally posted by narnijcanka View Post
          hi everyone. can you help me with one issue, i dont know why but one side of white hart lane doesnt show adboards. whats wrong

the camera in the white hart lane is positioned at the opposite side of where it is in real life. same for everton's stadium. seems to be a game limitation of the cameras never being allowed to show the bench. so there are adboards in whl, they're just in the opposite side. i saw people trying to add static adboards to the side that is shown, but the textures seem to be locked. it's a bummer, because it looks ugly and otherwise i'd love playing with spurs

Comment

• now my problem:

i want to use custom scoreboards, but none that i found show correctly those messages of how many goals a player has scored or how many clean sheets a keeper had when the camera closes on them, the scoreboards either show a plain "goal" message (even if the game is 0-0) or just a random character.

is there any fifa 14 scoreboard pack that gets this right?

Comment

• Hi, two things...

* Every time I choose "opposite orientation" nothing seems to work (trying this so I can see Goodison Park/White Hart Lane adboards in the front instead that in the back)... Does anyone have a solution??...

* Most stadiums use electronic adboards and not the static ones anymore (Parc des Prince, Azteca)... is there a way to make them electronic/digital???...

Thanks!!!...

Comment

Working...
              X