Gameplay Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameplay Question

Simple question: The best gameplay? I'm bored of the one i'm using...Need some suggestions.

Thanks!

Originally posted by JohanCruyff View Post
    Simple question: The best gameplay? I'm bored of the one i'm using...Need some suggestions.

Thanks!
    I would suggest fresh sliders from orion (2015 updated version) and either Regularcat's FIFA 15 cl.ini - works in FIFA 14. I would also suggest Doctor+ 4.4 gameplay mod.
    sigpicMelaine - Warrior Princess
    100% Yaadie

Comment

thanks mate..i'll try the one from Regularcat. I tryed de others and didn't like it

edit: the link for regularcat's gameplay is down...do you have it?
      Last edited by JohanCruyff; 12-03-2016, 06:04:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohanCruyff View Post
        thanks mate..i'll try the one from Regularcat. I tryed de others and didn't like it

edit: the link for regularcat's gameplay is down...do you have it?
        Yeah, I do. I'll PM it to you soon. Also, edit all the team tactics realistically with CM14. I have done that. For instance, when I played Barcelona on Legendary I usually won or at worse drew my games. After editing their tactics and making them a possession heavy team I lost 6-0 to them on World Class difficulty. I have tried to couple Reg's cl.ini file with this and the results thus far are very encouraging. I am trying to edit each team in the game and post the edited files next weekend.

Sample of what I did for Barcelona:

CHANCE CREATION (Free Form)
        Buildup Speed - 5
        Pass Distance - 20
        Dribbling - 65 *** It probably should be 90 or more - I use whoscored.com for statistical data. It says Barcelona attempt more dribbles than any other team (Even Bayern)

CHANCE POSTITIONING (FREE FORM)
        Passing (Safe/Risky) - 5
        Crossing - 20
        Shooting - 30

Position - 80 (Barcelona Have a High Line)
        Aggression - 50 (However, they do not tackle aggressively like most La Liga teams)
        Width - 50 (Just used this because I tried 65 and 45 and didn't like it)

Defensive Line (Offsides) Most non-british teams use this.
        sigpicMelaine - Warrior Princess
        100% Yaadie

Comment

please can you give me the cl.ini for regularcat? thanks for all

Comment

Wow, that looks very interesting, dude...I'll be wating for that files! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X