FIFA 16 To 14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rique View Post
    Ok, I did test it and it works fine in career mode starting 2015. I have to redo the formations one by one though.
    waiting for 16db

Comment

Hey guys, where are you? It's time going, but not progress? We all want to play fifa14 with fifa16 database, but we didn`t. Please covert it and share

Comment

Originally posted by Bucket View Post
        Hey guys, where are you? It's time going, but not progress? We all want to play fifa14 with fifa16 database, but we didn`t. Please covert it and share
        Progress has been made. Just busy with work bro. I have converted the first and second FIFA 16 DB. Pre and Post Update. Be patient. Tomorrow the latest.
        sigpicMelaine - Warrior Princess
        100% Yaadie

Comment

Great work bro! thanks for doing it

Comment

Originally posted by Mabrex View Post
            Great work bro! thanks for doing it
            No, problem. I need to start releasing things only on Sundays. Don't want to set unrealistic expectations. It's Saturday and I'm at work yet again...Tomorrow guys...
            100% Yaadie

Comment

Progress has been made. Just busy with work bro. I have converted the first and second FIFA 16 DB. Pre and Post Update. Be patient. Tomorrow the latest.
              just amazing, good news, thanks. Sorry for nervous, but want to play new career and no news anywhere

Comment

can someone post the heads folder from the PS3 version of 16 plz

Comment

minifaces don't work on File Master....

Comment

whats is the collar for celta de vigo home kit and real sociedad home kit in fifa 16 kits?
                    thanks

Comment

INITIAL FIFA 16 DATABASE CONVERTED AS WELL AS KIT COLLARS:
                      https://www.mediafire.com/?350odd82pj0892i

SUMMER TRANSFERS UPDATES COMING UP!
                      100% Yaadie

Comment

INITIAL FIFA 16 DATABASE CONVERTED AS WELL AS KIT COLLARS:
                        https://www.mediafire.com/?350odd82pj0892i

SUMMER TRANSFERS UPDATES COMING UP!
                        it's good job my friend. Anybody knows about a face covert from 16 to 14?

Comment

Grafsky I have problem opening ur kit.001 same as kit.003

I can open kit.002 but unfortunately the files cant be extract.

I've tried both 7zip and WinRAR, is there anything else I can do?

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by afwan11 View Post
                            Grafsky I have problem opening ur kit.001 same as kit.003

I can open kit.002 but unfortunately the files cant be extract.

I've tried both 7zip and WinRAR, is there anything else I can do?

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk
                            Afwan, they are being converted and you can put them into your FIFA 14 and CM loads them. My friend tokke is helping me to convert the FIFA 15 .rx3 files to FIFA 14 so that they can be opened and modded in CM14.
                            100% Yaadie

Comment

Afwan, they are being converted and you can put them into your FIFA 14 and CM loads them. My friend tokke is helping me to convert the FIFA 15 .rx3 files to FIFA 14 so that they can be opened and modded in CM14.
                              but I can't open the zip file

Comment

Originally posted by afwan11 View Post
                                but I can't open the zip file
                                Download 7zip from here - http://www.7-zip.org/download.html and export them with it.
                                HALA MADRID Y NADA MÁS!!

All my converted facepacks: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...02&postcount=1

Comment

Working...
                                X