FIFA 16 To 14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rique View Post
    I'm working on converting all the most relevant models to proper FIFA 14 .rx3 modes. This includes new kitnumbers, boots, balls, and kits etc so that as much as is possible they can be viewed and modified in CM1...Keep calm; I'm on it.
    Balls work properly

Comment

Grafsky can you please upload Real Madrid kits from full game?

Comment

face textures from PC (use 7zip)
        part.001
        part.002
        part.003
        part.004
        part.005
        part.006
        part.007

Comment

I don't know why, but I can`t decrypt some files. So, they are still decrypted. I have no idea why, but kits files from PC ver cannot be decrypted too. Good news - I can use them with file loader.
          Soon I`ll upload minifaces, crests and minikits.

p.s. About all PM - I don't have a lot of free time for answer for all of them. When I have more time, I'll look for it.

Comment

from ps3
            Code:
            FIFA 14\Game\data\ui\imgAssets
            crest
            leaguelogos
            minifaces
            minikits

Comment

thank you very much master!!

Comment

Originally posted by zico99 View Post
                Balls work properly
                I know that most filed work well graphically. I'm saying that when you open them in CM14 there are errors. I am trying to get as many of them into Fifa 14 .rx3 container filea as is possible. I hope you understand. I have converted the kitnumbers and will post them tonight
                sigpicMelaine - Warrior Princess
                100% Yaadie

Comment

please anyone to upload fifa 14 DB with update, coz my database is corrupt, thx you everyone

Comment

Originally posted by rique View Post
                    I know that most filed work well graphically. I'm saying that when you open them in CM14 there are errors. I am trying to get as many of them into Fifa 14 .rx3 container filea as is possible. I hope you understand. I have converted the kitnumbers and will post them tonight
                    there ain't no errors will balls, from ps3 mate. Can you be specific with what kind of errors you faced?

Comment

can you post the heads folder from ps3 even th plzough you said it useless

Comment

Originally posted by zico99 View Post
                        there ain't no errors will balls, from ps3 mate. Can you be specific with what kind of errors you faced?
                        My apologies. Mixed them up with thw PC version of the balls that gave an error and didn't open inCm 14.They open just fine in CM.
                        Last edited by rique; 23-09-2015, 08:55:PM.
                        100% Yaadie

Comment

I have all of the new minifaces extracted and working. Will post them later.
                          100% Yaadie

Comment

Grafsky/rique, do you have a converted and doing wellvin career etc db file from 16 to 14? Could you upload it before realese rest of the files? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Dof20 View Post
                              can you post the heads folder from ps3 even th plzough you said it useless
                              +1
                              I want try convert some heads

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealE9 View Post
                                Grafsky/rique, do you have a converted and doing wellvin career etc db file from 16 to 14? Could you upload it before realese rest of the files? Thanks!
                                Ok, I did test it and it works fine in career mode starting 2015. I have to redo the formations one by one though.
                                100% Yaadie

Comment

Working...
                                X