Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnakeD View Post
    Hi Guys,

As you know everyone is going modders updating the db's with this transfer window and still the ModdingWay launch its latest patch!
    However, I had been testing some db's and always started my career in 2013 and after four hours looking for a compatible ModdingWay not found solution.
    So I decided to do it my way, as everyone knows ModdingWay is installed via injection files.
    Thinking about it I got the Mod:

- Better Career Patch - by: beta990

Edited ModdingWayInstaller for the injection of these files, as well as work and come here to share with you!
    Everything is already set up, just put the files in the root folder of your game and start ModdingWayInstaller.

LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/?kdoznmbd84p96tq

ps: I'm using google translator, sorry my bad english!
    Hey mate, I want to use just playerretirement.ini and my question is can I use it alone, just that one file without the others. Will career mode work? I don't have any modds or Moddingway patch or whatsoever, so will it work or it is only for Moddingway patch?

Comment

Hi everyone, I want to start the season in 2016, but I don't know how to do.

To start the season in 2015 I set :
      1 step (with creation master) : fifa year start =2014
      2 step (with creation master) : world cup first year=2014
      3 step (with cmsetting file): calstart year =2015

And all works...

But when I changed the third step "calstart year =2016" (to play the season 2016/17) the game crashed before starting the career mode...Any solutions?

Comment

you must open file Game\dlc\dlc_FootballCompEng\dlc\FootballCompEng\d ata\compdata\settings.txt and change manualy data:

Year start 2015
        Confederation Cup 2017
        FIFA WC 2018
        FIFA WC European Qualifiers 2016
        EURO qualifiers 2018
        EURO 2020
        GOLDCUP CONCACAF 2015
        AFC FIFA WC QUALIFIERS 2016
        AFC CUP 2015
        FIFA WC Qualifiers CONMEBOL 2015
        COPA AMERICA 2019
        Africa Cup Of Nations 2015

Additionally, set the year 2016 file cmsettings.ini
        FIFA Polonia

Comment

Originally posted by robmar85 View Post
          you must open file Game\dlc\dlc_FootballCompEng\dlc\FootballCompEng\d ata\compdata\settings.txt and change manualy data:

Year start 2015
          Confederation Cup 2017
          FIFA WC 2018
          EURO qualifiers 2018
          EURO 2020
          GOLDCUP CONCACAF 2015
          AFC CUP 2015
          COPA AMERICA 2019

Big thanks for your answer !
          What I have to do with creaton master (step 1 & 2) ?

Comment

You have to open settings file in notepad and change the individual tournaments a year in which to begin the game. The numbers refer to the CM, but do not set the program that because only supports up to 2018. You need to do everything by hand.
            FIFA Polonia

Comment

Originally posted by robmar85 View Post
              You have to open settings file in notepad and change the individual tournaments a year in which to begin the game. The numbers refer to the CM, but do not set the program that because only supports up to 2018. You need to do everything by hand.
              thank you again !
              I will try your instructions !

Comment

I opened the setting.txt file, but I don't know how to recognise the tournaments that I must change

Comment

send me your setting.txt file.
                  FIFA Polonia

Comment

Sorry I'm wrong I Know how to do and now It WORKS !!! The season starts in 2016 !!!! BIG THANKS !!!

Comment

• hello all i have a question i would like it to let my carreer start in 2004, but i dont know how to make that works, because i change all the years and when i start simulating in carreer mode he stands at 1 july 2004 and it takes a waaaay long time and dont move to 2 july 2004.

Comment

• Originally posted by robmar85 View Post

Year start 2015
                        Confederation Cup 2017
                        FIFA WC 2018
                        EURO qualifiers 2018
                        EURO 2020
                        GOLDCUP CONCACAF 2015
                        AFC CUP 2015
                        COPA AMERICA 2019

I have all this settings, but it doesn't work for me. The game crashes, but If i set calstart_year 2015 in cmsettings.ini, it doesn't crash.

@erievon, can you send me your settings.txt and cmsettings.ini, please ?

EDIT: Nevermind, all you need to do is save settings.txt manually after every edit with CM14... somehow if you have already set up manually 2020 for Euro and 2019 for Copa America and after that you make some changes in compdata via CM14, 2020 and 2019 remain in settings.txt, but the career will crash.
                        Last edited by Luis_Figo; 17-11-2016, 04:23:PM.

Comment

• Maan! I need help with this I don't where to start if any of you can help me I would be glad

Comment

• Originally posted by robmar85 View Post
                            send me your setting.txt file.
                            Maaann can you help me please ??

Comment

• Sorry for Luis Figo I did not not connect to this forum for long time. I you want I can send the file.
                              Now I try to make the season start in 2017, I will try to modify the setting file, does anyone know wich years I have to write in the file Game\dlc\dlc_FootballCompEng\dlc\FootballCompEng\d ata\compdata\settings.txt ?
                              Last edited by erievon; 10-06-2017, 04:08:PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X