[Tutorial] Start Career Mode In 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://prntscr.com/45uxe4
    Did anyone ever figure out why this was happening and fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by son_of_god View Post
      the problem is with the DB or the file squads...
      Thanks a lot for you answer son of god but where I can find the problem on the db? or some .lua file? where's the problem to fix it?

Comment

Hey Sims, is it necessary regenerate? My game crashes when i try to play the first friendly ... and after i did all the 3 step my game still start on june 1
        any suggestions?
        Last edited by xMateusBr; 25-07-2014, 06:49:AM. Reason: June 1 - 2013

Comment

what changes do i have to make to start a career in 2014 cause when i start i only get the Central- section and it crashes as soon as I sim till 31 june then it stops and crashes back to desktop

Comment

Originally posted by xMateusBr View Post
            Hey Sims, is it necessary regenerate? My game crashes when i try to play the first friendly ... and after i did all the 3 step my game still start on june 1
            any suggestions?
            yes it is.
            i think you have a bad database.. do you edit something on it?

Originally posted by thealboblood View Post
            what changes do i have to make to start a career in 2014 cause when i start i only get the Central- section and it crashes as soon as I sim till 31 june then it stops and crashes back to desktop
            I think you dont change the value from 2013 to 2014 on cmsettings.ini

Originally posted by Simsbury88 View Post
            http://prntscr.com/45uxe4
            Did anyone ever figure out why this was happening and fix it?
            same here. you have forgot to change the value 2013 to 2014 on cmsettings.ini
            http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/eep152v9mag4pc1r.png

Comment

Well, i have moddingway patch and sometimes i edit player loans and joining date ... maybe this is the crashing cause?

Comment

Originally posted by SlimOntario2033 View Post
                yes it is.
                i think you have a bad database.. do you edit something on it?

I think you dont change the value from 2013 to 2014 on cmsettings.ini

same here. you have forgot to change the value 2013 to 2014 on cmsettings.ini
                what do i have to change?

Comment

Originally posted by xMateusBr View Post
                  Well, i have moddingway patch and sometimes i edit player loans and joining date ... maybe this is the crashing cause?
                  cambia las fechas de los campeonatos agregados con moddingway y listo

Comment

this manual maybe not suitable for moddingway DB6

I startup a career in 2014, in the transfer market ,I find much candidate who own the negative contract。
                    it's very easy to sign a superstar by free and will cause crash after the transfer perior,even just contact those player.

but if I play 2014 career in orgin database ,no crash happen when I sign a navative contract player.
                    China Fifa Expand Patch
                    FIFA 13 Stadium Converted
                    CK in facebook

Comment

I have no "cmsettings.ini" in the "C\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 14\Game\dlc\dlc_FootballCompEng\dlc\FootballCompEn g\data" folder.

I did the other 2 steps using CM 14 successfully. I'm also using ModdingWay's patch, Database 6.0.

Hope you can help me out. Thanks.
                      Last edited by ::..Federico Debla..::; 29-07-2014, 12:10:AM.
                      PROCESSOR: Intel i7 7700K Kaby Lake - @4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200 | VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5
                      MOTHERBOARD: MSI Enthuasic Gaming Intel Z170 M7 | FAN & COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 WHITE | OS: WINDOWS 10x64

Comment

Originally posted by fakefisher View Post
                        this manual maybe not suitable for moddingway DB6

I startup a career in 2014, in the transfer market ,I find much candidate who own the negative contract。
                        it's very easy to sign a superstar by free and will cause crash after the transfer perior,even just contact those player.

but if I play 2014 career in orgin database ,no crash happen when I sign a navative contract player.
                        fifa dont care at first the negative contract.. if you use moddingway, you have to search for other tourmants there starts before 2014.

@Fed:
                        cmsettings(.txt) is a text document.

you can download and unpack it (and pls move it to the right directory and do the changes)
                        http://www.file-upload.net/download-...tings.rar.html

Comment

fifa dont care at first the negative contract.. if you use moddingway, you have to search for other tourmants there starts before 2014.
                          How to do that, exactly?.
                          PROCESSOR: Intel i7 7700K Kaby Lake - @4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200 | VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5
                          MOTHERBOARD: MSI Enthuasic Gaming Intel Z170 M7 | FAN & COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 WHITE | OS: WINDOWS 10x64

Comment

any one have all file in dlc folder compatible for moddingway?please upload...

Comment

Originally posted by ghani21 View Post
                              any one have all file in dlc folder compatible for moddingway?please upload...
                              Upload your settings.txt and cmsettings.ini

so i can do it for you!

Comment

I simply can't get it to work
                                I also reinstalled the game but I still starts in June1 2013
                                and did all right (I think)

Comment

Working...
                                X