No announcement yet.

[Tutorial] Start Career Mode In 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, I can't believe it, it actually works!!! Thank you so much SlimOntario2033, you did me a great favour
    I've just got some more questions. Is this working 100%? I mean is it working with every defalut EA league, like Australia and Korea, because they starts earlier than European leagues? And till which season you've checked it? Because I don't want my game to crash in season 10 for example
    And is it easy to go back to previous if I notice some bugs? For back to normal I just have to get from 2014 to 2012, World cup from 2018 to 2014, and delete cmsettings.ini file?
    And just one more thing. Do you maybe know what should I do so I can see players ratings every time, because I don't like Global Transfer Network?
    Thanks so much in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by okt05120 View Post
      Mine is like this,what happen?
      is this happening

Comment

longer works thanks friend did what you said

Comment

It should work for 15 years RALE. But Im not 100% sure. If you want, you can simulate 15 years.
          http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/eep152v9mag4pc1r.png

Comment

Originally posted by SlimOntario2033 View Post
            It should work for 15 years RALE. But Im not 100% sure. If you want, you can simulate 15 years.
            Ok, thanks. I suppose you don't have the answer to my other questions?

Comment

Sorry, ive dont read the other questions ^^

to channge back : yep your right

to global transfer: no Im sure this is a enginge function. So we cant change it.

Comment

Ok, thank you SlimOntario2033, you helped me very much

Comment

no problem

Comment

Hello everybody!

I try to start the game in 2014 and works, thank you!

But I have a bug: at the start, the manager's objetive is "*CM_LeagueObjetive_-1" rather "win the league title" (for example).
                    I am the first in the league table but I'm always below the target

Sorry for my english

EDIT: Problem solved. I change the value of SEASONOBJECTIVES at cmsettings and it work
                    Last edited by Mk078; 07-07-2014, 12:34:AM.

Comment

Where is the script section?

Comment

Comment

ok tell me about this. I promted 3 teams to EPL and relegated 3 teams to FL Championship.

When start career with any EPL team the game crashesh why nd what to do ?

Comment

Only with EPL teams? What is, if you start with a team for (for example) the bundesliga. Do it work?

Comment

i have played some season as a striker with my pro.but now i need to change my position as midfieder without losing career progress.please help me.

Comment

Is it possible to apply 14/15 seasons fixture for clubs too? Not only leg&time,teams too for example (1.week X vs Y 12.09.2014 Z League and just for 14/15 season the rest will be random of course)

Galatasaray 2016-2017
                                #1 Fernando Muslera #39 Luis Cavanda #21 Aurélien Chedjou #22 Hakan Balta #23 Lionel Carole #27 Tolga Ciğerci #34 Nigel de Jong #11 Lukas Podolski #10 Wesley Sneijder #20 Armindo Bruma #9 Eren Derdiyok
                                Jan Olde Riekerink

Comment

Working...
                                X