Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I got banned in moddingway forum because of spam? It's ridiculous!

Comment

I've been banned today too lol... what is going on there?

Comment

Originally posted by Grrruby View Post
        I've been banned today too lol... what is going on there?
        I too unfairly

Comment

Originally posted by afwan11 View Post
          anyone who use MW Patch pls check if there is my manager faces or my other creations but no my name on the credits list pls inform me, Im afraid they stoled all of my work.
          That's not first time mate, their taking other PM works without asking and they don't write their names in a credits. There was a big argument few months ago (in April maybe, I don't remember).

Comment

Originally posted by Monika View Post
            That's not first time mate, their taking other PM works without asking and they don't write their names in a credits. There was a big argument few months ago (in April maybe, I don't remember).
            You're clueless and to accuse Ariel a legend among FIFA modding of such things is completely idiotic. Don't spread rumours when you know nothing of the way Moddingway is run.

As for the rest of you numbskulls moaning for being banned, if you don't like it then don't play the mod simple as. We really don't care less either way, you mistake Moddingway as a series of threads on a forum (like soccergaming) when in fact it's one thread for the mod and stupidity is not welcome there and wastes my time when collecting info for the next update for the mod.

Comment

Originally posted by SIA Bouncer MW View Post
              You're clueless and to accuse Ariel a legend among FIFA modding of such things is completely idiotic. Don't spread rumours when you know nothing of the way Moddingway is run.

As for the rest of you numbskulls moaning for being banned, if you don't like it then don't play the mod simple as. We really don't care less either way, you mistake Moddingway as a series of threads on a forum (like soccergaming) when in fact it's one thread for the mod and stupidity is not welcome there and wastes my time when collecting info for the next update for the mod.
              you are a big asshole
              I wish I could see you in person and give you what you deserve

Comment

Originally posted by erick91 View Post
                you are a big asshole
                I wish I could see you in person and give you what you deserve
                What exactly would that be then? you know many Nightclub bouncers that are weak? cus they're generally hired for that.......
                Here now you have a picture of me for you to have a imaginary nerd fight with tough guy.

Comment

Pendejo any can upload a photo

Comment

Pendejo any can upload a photo
                    Now run along and play Moddingway like a good boy

Comment

el genio es ariel tu eres un simple pendejo come mierda

Comment

el genio es ariel tu eres un simple pendejo come mierda
                        quit arguing with him, they ban for whatever reason they do and it is what it is.

you have already been told to watch your mouth and to use english only.

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                          quit arguing with him, they ban for whatever reason they do and it is what it is.

you have already been told to watch your mouth and to use english only.
                          I have only reported bugs I found and then I get banned.

Comment

Originally posted by lth19951021 View Post
                            I have only reported bugs I found and then I get banned.
                            i was told that they only ban when you report bugs that only appear on a pirated copy of FIFA.

If it were up to me here at SG i would ban members too if they spoke of pirated copies.

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                              i was told that they only ban when you report bugs that only appear on a pirated copy of FIFA.

If it were up to me here at SG i would ban members too if they spoke of pirated copies.
                              Yes i see the rules but I have retail version.

Comment

Originally posted by lth19951021 View Post
                                Yes i see the rules but I have retail version.
                                Yeah the rules are very clear....sure you didn't break any of them? you know why the rules are so strict? because it's one damn thread that I have to keep flowing and use to fix bugs etc.

*ANY KIND OF SPAM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

*ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR TOWARD MEMBERS OR MODERATORS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND COULD RESULT IN A BAN

*BANNED MEMBERS CREATING DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS AND OR IP SWAPPING WILL RESULT IN AN INSTABAN ON THAT DUPLICATE ACCOUNT

*ASKING QUESTIONS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN EXTENSIVELY COVERED IN THE README, FIRST PAGE AND THROUGHOUT THE FORUM MAY RESULT IN A WARNING OR BAN FOR PERSISTENT OFFENDERS

* ASKING ABOUT OR REPORTING BUGS ON PIRATED COPIES OF FIFA WILL RECEIVE A INSTANT BAN WE DON'T AGREE WITH IT ON THIS SITE AND IT RUINS MOD DEVELOPMENT SO PLEASE CHECK THE RULES FIRST

* MEMBERS PLEASE TRANSLATE YOUR POST IF IT DOES NOT HAPPEN IT WILL GET DELETED AND IF IT CONTINUES AND YOU DON'T IT WILL LEAD TO A WARNING ON YOUR ACCOUNT

Comment

Working...
                                X