X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Each time you change or modify database, saved carreer will crash

Comment

Originally posted by krisaju95 View Post
      does anyone know if the latest version of the mod will cause my current saved career to crash?
      Originally posted by Mdjim View Post
      Each time you change or modify database, saved carreer will crash
      I don't reason but you Run ModdingWay Seletor and Apply Game Mod Tournaments and Apply Career Mod Tournaments.

Comment

Anyone else missing scoreboard completely? How can I fix it?

Comment

my problem is :
          in all scoreboards the "0" "0" below the name for the players in the celebration of a goal.
          help me please
          thanks

Comment

Career Mode Problem

Hei. I just downloaded EEP Patch and playing Career mode with Fenerbache and i have edited the patch little. I eddited honduras national team to Estonian national team.And player ages and some of them i changed attributes as well. But when i start career mode i managed to play only one game and when i started to play the other one, my game crashed and wont let me play on! What could be the problem?
            Last edited by tublant; 06-05-2014, 09:05:AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Originally posted by ledatcr2 View Post
              I don't reason but you Run ModdingWay Seletor and Apply Game Mod Tournaments and Apply Career Mod Tournaments.
              About tournaments and career mode. I had been playing with 2.20 version for a while now, and this probably had been fixed by the newest update, but I have to ask. While playing my first season with a south american team I reached both Sudamericana and Libertadores quarter finals and noticed that while all the other rounds (even after this specific one) are two legs fixtures, it seems quarter finals are always just one match fixture, while all other legs have the home away system. It was quite annoying to me, and I was scared to touch anything with CM14 and make my career unplayable, so I wonder if I can alter the dates of the games since it probably has to do with FIFA international games coinciding with QF second match, if I happen to touch this, would I still be able to play my career where I left it?

Comment

Originally posted by phenompy View Post
                About tournaments and career mode. I had been playing with 2.20 version for a while now, and this probably had been fixed by the newest update, but I have to ask. While playing my first season with a south american team I reached both Sudamericana and Libertadores quarter finals and noticed that while all the other rounds (even after this specific one) are two legs fixtures, it seems quarter finals are always just one match fixture, while all other legs have the home away system. It was quite annoying to me, and I was scared to touch anything with CM14 and make my career unplayable, so I wonder if I can alter the dates of the games since it probably has to do with FIFA international games coinciding with QF second match, if I happen to touch this, would I still be able to play my career where I left it?
                I must commend you the new modding way Moddingway 2.50 and 2.51 is awesome everything works perfectly well however,i cant the go beyond the brief tutorial and play exhibition matches...i mean the "press esc" or "click to click" doesnt appear thereby preventing me to play matches...i really need a solution to this because the mod is amazing...

Comment

I must commend you the new modding way Moddingway 2.50 and 2.51 is awesome everything works perfectly well however,i cant the go beyond the brief tutorial and play exhibition matches...i mean the "press esc" or "click to click" doesnt appear thereby preventing me to play matches...i really need a solution to this because the mod is amazing...

Comment

When I click on my player on carrer mode, the game crashes.
                    I have all MWM installed and I use CM14.
                    Thanks.

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol - 2014/2015
                    #1 Iker Casillas
                    #15 Carvajal #3 Pepe #4 Sergio Ramos #12 Marcelo
                    #19 Luka Modric #8 Toni Kroos #23 Isco
                    #11 Gareth Bale #9 Karim Benzema #7 Cristiano Ronaldo

Carlo Ancelotti

Comment

i am at the end of the first season in my player career and the game always crashes on June 15. is there any way to fix this?

Comment

This patch needs a World Cup in the database. Real Menu from PS3, Scoreboards, Adboards and Kits.
                        Last edited by AnimalBear; 07-06-2014, 11:17:PM.

Comment

anyone who use MW Patch pls check if there is my manager faces or my other creations but no my name on the credits list pls inform me, Im afraid they stoled all of my work.

Comment

when i choos portgal team game crash........ any solve?

Comment

Hi all!

I would have a question on MWM selector.

Yesterday i completely uninstalled the whole thing (game and mod). Than i installed all again, but i could notice something weird.

Why don't the selector options come back to default state like the first time it was extracted from the archive? It works like if the selector.exe would load the settings saved in its last use, but i couldn't find any setting file created and used by selector.exe.

So than i've tried to remove the whole thing again and extract and lunch just the selector.exe to check its behaviour. Well, same music. I mean that the options are still the old ones instead of default.

Tried than on another pc (extract and lunch just the selector.exe). Well, the selector options are on default just after the first extraction but if i virtually make changes, apply them, delete the selector.exe, and start from the beginning, they don't come back to default.

So the selector once changes are made has to store its config somewhere...but where ?

Cheers
                              Last edited by Franky81; 24-06-2014, 10:18:AM.

Comment

hello, when I try to change the CM14 some kit that I have made for example editing the armband kit, or when I try to add some alternative kit using the CM14, even after regenerating the files where the crash in the game by the time I pick the team with the modified kit to play. Thus I can not change any kit in the game even going into the KIT folder and directly changing the rx3 file, always of the same crash. Why is it that's going on?

Satolep.

Comment

Working...
                                X