X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 321rellawcm View Post
    thanks for everything

Edit: Also, I may ask too much, but it would be amazing to see the Canadian Football team in the game we canadians would love to make some Canada vs USA matches lol + EA Sports are in BC, so basically what theyll get on the WC Game for Canada will be right without any worries....talk about it with Ariel and tell me your thoughts afterwards

Edit 2: Jordon Ibe is loaned in Birmingham (which is good), but from Lokomotiv Moskva(which makes no sense since he's owned by Liverpool )! FIX THIS! haha
    Just quoted this again in case Sia didn't notice :P !
    sigpic

Comment

Just quoted this again in case Sia didn't notice :P !
      Good job you did as I didn't lol. Well I can't see any reason why not, I guess we can try for Canada in this coming update, as for Jordan Ibe yep will be fixed, Kokasolo already pointed it out to me.

Comment

Originally posted by SIA Bouncer MW View Post
        Good job you did as I didn't lol. Well I can't see any reason why not, I guess we can try for Canada in this coming update, as for Jordan Ibe yep will be fixed, Kokasolo already pointed it out to me.
        Yep . And allright thanks for everything...also I did notice that kokasolo told you guys so, but I still wanted to point that out once again just to be sure that you got the msg!
        sigpic

Comment

Yep . And allright thanks for everything...also I did notice that kokasolo told you guys so, but I still wanted to point that out once again just to be sure that you got the msg!
          I'm not 100% we will be able to get Canada in this coming update as it's Wednesday already and it's taking us so long to amend the EA World Cup kits, they're made a ton of little errors, but they're still a damn site more accurate then anything else available.

Comment

I'm not 100% we will be able to get Canada in this coming update as it's Wednesday already and it's taking us so long to amend the EA World Cup kits, they're made a ton of little errors, but they're still a damn site more accurate then anything else available.
            I understood from the very beggining that there is a small chance of having Canada in the mod....but I'm still hoping for it!!!
            And is it me or the JPN Kits in the Demo are outdated compared to ours in MW mod? not sure about that though...
            Last edited by 321rellawcm; 16-04-2014, 03:04:AM. Reason: misspppellleeedd a word god damnit!
            sigpic

Comment

I understood from the very beggining that there is a small chance of having Canada in the mod....but I'm still hoping for it!!!
              And is it me or the JPN Kits in the Demo or outdated compared to ours in MW mod? not sure about that though...
              I'm not saying we wont make Canada I'm just saying we may not have time for this update is all I meant. No dw we're going through the world cup kits with a fine tooth comb making sure all the kits etc are changed how they should, we're changing many many mistakes EA made.

Comment

SIA you guys will add both WC kits and WCQ kits like EA for the 32 qualified teams in the patch right?

Comment

Originally posted by sam250 View Post
                  SIA you guys will add both WC kits and WCQ kits like EA for the 32 qualified teams in the patch right?
                  No, what would be the purpose in adding the World Cup qualifying kits if we don't have the qualifying rounds?

Comment

No, what would be the purpose in adding the World Cup qualifying kits if we don't have the qualifying rounds?
                    +1, I agree, it's useless...

I'm not saying we wont make Canada I'm just saying we may not have time for this update is all I meant. No dw we're going through the world cup kits with a fine tooth comb making sure all the kits etc are changed how they should, we're changing many many mistakes EA made.
                    Exactly, I know that theres a slight chance, and that slight chance doesnt mean that it won't be in the mod lol. and gotcha for that!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi there. Ariel from www.moddingway.com here. Development of our mod has stopped so you can close this thread.

Thanks for your support and I hope that you enjoyed the patch as much as we ejoyed making it.

Regards!!!!
                      Last edited by moddingway; 17-04-2014, 09:09:PM.

Comment

man wished to see the WC updated with CND and the Mcinerney-Wenger trade but meh I can live with that lol...and Thanks so much for everything guys and get well Ariel, I heard that you got health problems, take care of yourself and Health always comes primary!
                        sigpic

Comment

Sad news, but I understand the modding world, it' a cruel mod.
                          it was the same thing with career expansion patch, modders like their little mod but they don't want a "all in one " but I think the community prefer a "all in one".

Comment

Ariel, I've download ModdingWay Mod V2.5.0. I selected in Database 6.0, and the game crashes when I start any match. Also in the else databases. It's gone my FIFA 14, can you give me advice how to fix it?

Comment

Hi if somebody can help me with the 1.9.0 moddingway patch I cannot see any new face in the game I have got all the faces files and revolution mod and cant get to see no faces in the game please help!!

Comment

does anyone know if the latest version of the mod will cause my current saved career to crash?

Comment

Working...
                                X