Creating New Leagues With New Ids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jschuck12001 View Post
    Maybe, I should send you the J league stuff so you can mess with it. I only had Saturday to test but I would like to add the Turkish league next and I have those tables and db already completed so all you need to do is paste the data at the bottom of each compdata table and then test.
    You used Eredivisie for JLeague? That can lead to crash..
    Eredivisie team can have objective like Qualify for Champions League (code 1) and Qualify for Europa League (code 2 for objectives)
    Put them to 0 (Win the league).

Another thing:
    In db, in table career_boardoutcomes, add your league id.
    My SITE

Gameplayzer - Career Files - Gameplay - Super League Patch - Other projects

..::Fifamania.it staff member::..

Comment

Originally posted by fifaCCitiu.com View Post
      Another thing:
      I did not do that with my league. What is outcome1,2,3,4 and 5. If I copy from Pollish legue will be it OK?
      BULGARIAN FIFA COMUNITY

Comment

Originally posted by BFL TEAM View Post
        I did not do that with my league. What is outcome1,2,3,4 and 5. If I copy from Pollish legue will be it OK?
        it should be ok, i will uncover the meaning of that numbers.
        Let me know
        My SITE

Comment

Originally posted by dissectionalone View Post
          Japan's J-League is 349, bro

http://www.mediafire.com/?r8zghbsb7hbd68w
          Hi to you and JSChuck as well.

I'm late in editing scene for this year but looks at jschuck's thread very closely. Interesting. Hope all of you can find a real solution for NEW LEAGUE AND NEW TOURNAMENT patch solution for FIFA 14 PC.

But out of curiosity, may I know what is the id for Malaysia league, like your finding for J-League. I already take a look at your Magicalteamlist.csv file.

Tx.
          Skeptik a.k.a mslpatcher
          I make Malaysia Leagues patches and AFF Suzuki Cup for FIFA08, FIFA09, FIFA10, FIFA11 and now FIFA 12 PC.
          Also I make Singapore League and Cups for FIFA10 PC.
          Created Untucked and semi-tucked shirt for fifa10 (almost NG style)
          Malaysia Leagues for FIFA08,09 & 10 related patches
          Malaysia Leagues for FIFA11 patches
          Malaysia Leagues for FIFA12 patches
          http://mslpatcher.wordpress.com - main blogs for all patches been made.
          TETAP MENYOKONG BOLA SEPAK MALAYSIA

Comment

Originally posted by skeptik View Post
            Hi to you and JSChuck as well.

I'm late in editing scene for this year but looks at jschuck's thread very closely. Interesting. Hope all of you can find a real solution for NEW LEAGUE AND NEW TOURNAMENT patch solution for FIFA 14 PC.

But out of curiosity, may I know what is the id for Malaysia league, like your finding for J-League. I already take a look at your Magicalteamlist.csv file.

Tx.
            Wow, its been a while Skeptik, good to see you back. I actually picked ID 81 for no real reason, I always use free ids when I make leagues and tournaments and then I test them in tournament mode before swapping with default ids. So I just used the tables I had already made and started messing with the cm settings and other items to see if I could get any results.
            Last edited by jschuck12001; 05-11-2013, 02:12:AM.

Comment

Eredivisie team can have objective like Qualify for Champions League (code 1) and Qualify for Europa League (code 2 for objectives)

Another thing:
              Will do, like I said I just used the db Darrek sent me and really never looked at the grouping column. I don't think I ever really noticed it until you pointed it out.

Comment

When you talk about able to play the career up to 3rd season, is it by using new leagueid and tournamentid? Or is it just like fifa 13 editing, like you and/or we did last time?
                Skeptik a.k.a mslpatcher
                I make Malaysia Leagues patches and AFF Suzuki Cup for FIFA08, FIFA09, FIFA10, FIFA11 and now FIFA 12 PC.
                Also I make Singapore League and Cups for FIFA10 PC.
                Created Untucked and semi-tucked shirt for fifa10 (almost NG style)
                Malaysia Leagues for FIFA08,09 & 10 related patches
                Malaysia Leagues for FIFA11 patches
                Malaysia Leagues for FIFA12 patches
                http://mslpatcher.wordpress.com - main blogs for all patches been made.
                TETAP MENYOKONG BOLA SEPAK MALAYSIA

Comment

I made the changes in leagueteamlinks and now it seems that everything is OK. I go to six round of the season and there was no problems with getting fired. I`m playing every matches couse I testing graphics too and there was no any crashes for now. I make transfer in summer window. I buy player from other team in Bulgarian A group and there was no problem. Transfer widow finished without crashes too. I make some other test, like to change nation id to 9, for any cases if this year it`ll work, but without success. The game crash when career is loading. After that I change nation id to 43(Slovakia) and the career start without problem and I`ve decide to use this nation Id for Bulgaria league, couse on the map, Slovakia is near to Bulgaria and the region match perfect. Slovakia don`t have National team and don`t have so much players.I`ll exchange this two nations. I try to start career with team which are playing for Bulgarian supercup and everything was fine to. I win the Supercup after extratime. Here some screens:

There was some strange things with season objective and with manager. If someone can explain will be good:
                  BULGARIAN FIFA COMUNITY

Comment

There was some strange things with season objective and with manager. If someone can explain will be good:
                    Originally posted by darrek1988 View Post
                    one of those cmsettings options disables board league objectives in emails (you get their code but without the label)
                    I guess this is it. Open the fixtures screen to check if you can see international friendlies.

EDIT. Please sim to the end of the season and let us know if it works or you get a crash right after the last matchday.
                    Last edited by darrek1988; 05-11-2013, 08:57:AM.

Comment

wow good news any chance for adding national teams ?

Comment

Originally posted by darrek1988 View Post
                        I guess this is it. Open the fixtures screen to check if you can see international friendlies.

EDIT. Please sim to the end of the season and let us know if it works or you get a crash right after the last matchday.
                        I`m at work now, but I think that I can see international friendlies in fixtures screen. On this screen I remember that I see fixtures for the league, Cup and international Friendlies, if I`m not wrong. Is that good, or bad?

About the code. I know all 17 objectives, but why it appear wit "-", but not with the objective id?

I`ll sim the season when I get at home, but I have some doubts, like how will go to second phase of the league, couse there will be first 7 of the first phase, which mean that in the rounds I`ll have one team which will not play match. The other thing is that I forgot to remove Bulgarian second division from leagues table and it appear in career, but not playable. I`ll see what will hapen and will tell.
                        BULGARIAN FIFA COMUNITY

Comment

I`m at work now, but I think that I can see international friendlies in fixtures screen. On this screen I remember that I see fixtures for the league, Cup and international Friendlies, if I`m not wrong. Is that good, or bad?
                          It's good. I just wanted to gave you an extra thing to check so your patch won't have errors like that

Comment

I've random crash after 3-4 season in a league with new id, with nothing disabled in cmsettings... i'm going to analyze something about regens and youths
                            My SITE

Comment

Originally posted by skeptik View Post
                              When you talk about able to play the career up to 3rd season, is it by using new leagueid and tournamentid? Or is it just like fifa 13 editing, like you and/or we did last time?
                              I used a free league id, tournament ids remain free as always.

Comment

Another thing:
                                Do you know what all the objective codes are (Besides the ones above), if so post them or post what you know.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X