Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jschuck12001 View Post
    Were you able to go to the next season?
    Yes, but it was not before, I could only after changing some things in cmsettings
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by willams9991 View Post
      Yes, but it was not before, I could only after changing some things in cmsettings
      Ok, try to see which ones you can add back without having a crash. Im testing your CM settings also to see what I find.

Comment

Ok, try to see which ones you can add back without having a crash. Im testing your CM settings also to see what I find.
        okay, mate!
        sigpic

Comment

I just went through 2 seasons, I guess the question is now what do we lose by not using the scripts. The scouting, transfer, interview, stats and news systems work fine. Hopefully Rinaldo will see these findings and figure some stuff out.

Comment

I just went through 2 seasons, I guess the question is now what do we lose by not using the scripts. The scouting, transfer, interview, stats and news systems work fine. Hopefully Rinaldo will see these findings and figure some stuff out.
            Okay, thanks, it was nice to be able to help!
            sigpic

Comment

4 seasons, no crashes.

Comment

4 seasons, no crashes.
                this is incredible!
                sigpic

Comment

+1

looks promising. If someone managed to actually change the scripts, it would be ideal. But what matters is that stuff works as smoothly as possible

Comment

I even got sacked and went to another team within the J league and had no issues.
                    Last edited by jschuck12001; 03-11-2013, 04:12:AM.

Comment

I even got sacked and went to another team within the J league and had no issues.
                      Neat

Comment

So for the last 3 years nobody has been able to use free ids to add leagues to career mode including Rinaldo but you have done it and decided not to tell anyone? Anyway I used a truly free ID not an old hidden id.

no no, i'm not an editer so i imported with cm and db master the only 2 leagues that are ready: gambrinus and corgon liga. gambrinus liga works with his original id and i connected it to champions and europa League and works very well (i installed fifa 11 for see the ids), instead corgon liga works how League and teams but how tournament crashes to desktop. also the tournament editing is very difficult: the cm14 has many bugs in the tournament section and if you wrong to create a tournament, you can't delete it because it stay however stored in the tables in dlc folder and this thing makes much much much problems.

with these ids i tested the carrier until 2020 and never i have a crash

when i created the corgon liga tournament i had only crash, even with the gambrinus liga that before worked well.

also i created fifa club world cup: first semifinal winner Champions - winner mexican League, second semifinal winner Libertadores - winner arabian League with id 220: it works, but if you win League and national cup in the same season, in the next season you play on Wednesday the Champions League and on thursday the europa league
                        Last edited by Freedom Angel; 03-11-2013, 09:30:AM.

Comment

Hi jschuck12001!
                          What exactly are you doing in scout.ini and transfer.ini. I`m on the final of adding new playable league with structure simmillar to the Belgium League(one season with 14 teams, after that first 7 teams are playing each other for champion and to make teams for CL and LE. Also there is Supercup and Natiomal Cup. I`m using for the league id - 42, for supercup 209 and for the cup 214. I`m using China country id - 155. Still crashing when I choice a team from this league in the middle of loading the career. When I choice other team from other league, everything starts normally and my new league is there, when I go to see other tables and the season goes too. I play 5 rounds and in my new league was in 4 round. I`m sure that I`m close, but I dont know what to enter in this two .ini files.

P.S.
                          Sorry, I sow now, that you are write about that!
                          Last edited by BFL TEAM; 03-11-2013, 11:35:AM.
                          BULGARIAN FIFA COMUNITY

Comment

OK, some of my findings:
                            -one of those cmsettings options disables board league objectives in emails (you get their code but without the label)
                            -something from the list disables the international friendlies so you get a glitch on fixtures screen (you see fixtures from your previous screen - it gets back to normal when you switch to another tournament on that screen)
                            -those settings still doesn't allow you to make new national teams working in career mode - even expanding the settings (like adding extra spaces and expanding the schedule) cause the came to crash in the last hour of the summer transfer window

Comment

4 seasons, no crashes.
                              guess it just depends on the id you assign, lots of ids to test.

Comment

It should be possible to create a new league/tournament without using already defined id's.

The following files should be edit to get this to work (..\dlc\dlc_footballcompeng\dlc\footballcompeng\da ta\compdata:
                                compids.txt
                                compobj.txt
                                schedule.txt
                                settings.txt

.. and of course fifadb.

I edited some of these files yesterday and could add teams to the UL/EL without any issues. The only problem that can occur is that ID's are already defined. Some also lead back to another ID('s): 124 goes back to 121, same with 123, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X