Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA 14 Language Pack

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Can you give me the German Commentary plz ?
    FifaNetworkTR.com

    Comment


    • #32
      why no one is helping here
      arabic comm. pls
      fhl bh editor is not working for me so i cant mod any thing

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by fenerli View Post
        Can you give me the German Commentary plz ?
        Uploading it, when done will post the Link.

        Edit: Here German Commentary
        Last edited by sakare; 22-10-2013, 03:42:PM.

        Comment


        • #34
          no one help me with files of arabic commentary from ps3 i had upload so any one make them work and upload link please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by medobasu; 22-10-2013, 03:31:PM.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by medobasu View Post
            no one help me with files of arabic commentary from ps3 i had upload so any one make them work and upload link please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            U n the speechdata they are in data7.big under game/data/audiodata.
            Since i got no ps3 someone has to upload them.
            In the PC version is only standard:

            swe_se
            spa_mx
            spa_es
            rus_ru
            por_pt
            por_br
            por_pl
            kor_kr
            jpn_jp
            ita_it
            hun_hu
            ger_de
            fre_fr
            dut_nl
            cze_cz
            eng_us_2
            eng_us

            for other languages we need the speechdata.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by sakare View Post
              U n the speechdata they are in data7.big under game/data/audiodata.
              Since i got no ps3 someone has to upload them.
              In the PC version is only standard:

              swe_se
              spa_mx
              spa_es
              rus_ru
              por_pt
              por_br
              por_pl
              kor_kr
              jpn_jp
              ita_it
              hun_hu
              ger_de
              fre_fr
              dut_nl
              cze_cz
              eng_us_2
              eng_us

              for other languages we need the speechdata.
              i have them all including ara sa
              but when game start all menu are ok but no audio even that its appear in audio inside settings in game and i selected it but no luck
              i think i must edit data7 and add arabic lines and thenput the ara,sa.big and ara,sa.bh in game but i cant edit any big file but the locale.big

              thanx for try
              i want the comm. so bad but also i dont want you to work hard on it

              Comment


              • #37
                Hello, thank you for providing the language packs. Do you happen to have a link for only for Spanish spa_mx?
                God bless you all.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by sakare View Post
                  U n the speechdata they are in data7.big under game/data/audiodata.
                  Since i got no ps3 someone has to upload them.
                  In the PC version is only standard:

                  swe_se
                  spa_mx
                  spa_es
                  rus_ru
                  por_pt
                  por_br
                  por_pl
                  kor_kr
                  jpn_jp
                  ita_it
                  hun_hu
                  ger_de
                  fre_fr
                  dut_nl
                  cze_cz
                  eng_us_2
                  eng_us

                  for other languages we need the speechdata.
                  where i can get japanese ?
                  I'm Japanese Foreigner ❝ 日本人ではありません❞

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by razvanultra55 View Post



                    Hy everybody!
                    Like last year, i come back and give u all the languages available outhere for your favorite soccer-sim, FIFA 14. Easy to install, with no errors, and proved to be working.
                    After downloading, unrar and use the "FIFA 14 Language Pack.exe" and give the location of your game (exe: C Program Files\ORIGIN Games\FIFA 14).
                    Now, you will ask yourself what languages are available in my instalation kit, well they are as follows:

                    1.Czech
                    2.Dutch
                    3.English US
                    4.English UK
                    5.French
                    6.German
                    7.Italian
                    8.Portuguese PT
                    9.Portuguese BR
                    10.Russian
                    11.Spanish ES
                    12.Spanish MX

                    ...and updates will come, in short time....

                    All the languages are available as Menu and in-game commentary, so enjoy them.
                    Bellow you will have the download links.

                    Best regards to all moders, from regularcat to AndreaPirlo21, Fidel Gameplay, and to all the community members!


                    Code:
                    Download links
                    
                    http://r4dm.com/p/95bc2b1736
                    
                    pass: soccergamingforum
                    i installd the patch but still mo commentary i cant chose just english commentarty

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Is this compatible with career and profile saves already ?

                      Hi Mate, Excellent job

                      It doesn't affect my career mode and profile including my created player, if you install it ? Thanks for sharing!

                      Originally posted by razvanultra55 View Post



                      Hy everybody!
                      Like last year, i come back and give u all the languages available outhere for your favorite soccer-sim, FIFA 14. Easy to install, with no errors, and proved to be working.
                      After downloading, unrar and use the "FIFA 14 Language Pack.exe" and give the location of your game (exe: C Program Files\ORIGIN Games\FIFA 14).
                      Now, you will ask yourself what languages are available in my instalation kit, well they are as follows:

                      1.Czech
                      2.Dutch
                      3.English US
                      4.English UK
                      5.French
                      6.German
                      7.Italian
                      8.Portuguese PT
                      9.Portuguese BR
                      10.Russian
                      11.Spanish ES
                      12.Spanish MX

                      ...and updates will come, in short time....

                      All the languages are available as Menu and in-game commentary, so enjoy them.
                      Bellow you will have the download links.

                      Best regards to all moders, from regularcat to AndreaPirlo21, Fidel Gameplay, and to all the community members!


                      Code:
                      Download links
                      
                      http://r4dm.com/p/95bc2b1736
                      
                      pass: soccergamingforum
                      sigpic
                      ***The way it is, Just Do It***

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by badboylw View Post
                        Hi Mate, Excellent job

                        It doesn't affect my career mode and profile including my created player, if you install it ? Thanks for sharing!
                        i installed it but its dosent work i have just the eng comentary where is my fault
                        what should i do

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          and we still waiting arabic Commentary ..and no one cares

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            AMAZING JOB, MATE! Can you give me the english (US) Commentary, pelase? Thanks in advance!
                            Last edited by JohanCruyff; 11-11-2013, 09:12:PM.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              hi
                              please
                              arabic commentary files
                              .big and .bh

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                still waiting for ara commentary pls

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X