X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you tell me how to create language packs , i want to try it out

Comment

The download and the unpacking work now. But ingame I can only select the arabic commentary but they say absolutly nothing in a match, like I have disable the commentary sound, but this is on 10 and all other commentaries work perfect.

Comment

The game still crash when I start the game :/

Comment

The crash comes because the archives includes much more content (like a database) then the commentaries needs.
          New commentaries needs only the content of the commentary language under audiodata/speechdata (arabic = ara_sa subfolder) and an entry in the locale.ini in the locale.big under data\loc or an entry in a .ini-file directly in the Game folder.
          The entry is only one line, the number (here the 15) must be a free number and not a number which is already used for a other commentary language.
          AVAILABLE_COMMENTARY_LANG_15 = ara,sa
          Last edited by apollox; 19-10-2013, 01:27:AM.

Comment

Can't download from MEGA
            I'm Japanese Foreigner ❝ 日本人ではありません❞

Comment

the downloading speed in MEGA is strange
              some reach my download limit,while other struggle to carry on

Comment

what the difference between English US and English UK ?

Comment

Other speaker duo or better say english uk is the standard duo with Alan Smith and Martin Tyler. English us is the alternative duo with Clive Tyldesley und Andy Townsend

Comment

The game runs well now, but the arabic sound doesnt work...I can select them but no sound

Comment

Originally posted by javieracdc View Post
                      The game runs well now, but the arabic sound doesnt work...I can select them but no sound
                      most likely missing something from the download.

Comment

Originally posted by apollox View Post
                        Other speaker duo or better say english uk is the standard duo with Alan Smith and Martin Tyler. English us is the alternative duo with Clive Tyldesley und Andy Townsend
                        oke mate , thanks.. but in game ,only english commentary?? if you could help me, it would be the best thing in my life
                        Last edited by abdarafi; 19-10-2013, 11:48:PM.

Comment

Ingame you find both english commentaries in the settings under commentary -> english and in the row below this setting you can choose "standard" or directly choose your favorite english commentary duo

Comment

One question: I need to download all 19 parts, don't I? Or those links are 19 x the same file?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by razvanultra55 View Post
                              Arab Comm. download links

Code:
                              https://mega.co.nz/#!rExykBbI!b6yoWmZKuSCpnMLzB_WugD1DflBYeA9Tn7NxgVs8T0I
                              https://mega.co.nz/#!XFp11DbA!epe_GBtSr0U6QK34_H_0IWvqTl9cN_7OFy3aY9Tx67A
                              https://mega.co.nz/#!GJhjhJAL!XzeFNBUXFiD_Emtl0tcdazZ2hbdq63PGzLbqzIE8Dmk

I can see the "arabic" commentary in the game setting menu, while i started the match with no commentary sound anymore !!?

Comment

hi to you all i have the menu files arabic pc ready for fifa 14 only copy and replace in game folder of fifa 14 and i need help to make sound commentary work so i have upload files from arabic fifa 14 ps3 https://mega.co.nz/#!nVwmFIAb!PMf3oj...pE3cCRg6ttu7pY

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X