X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jschuck12001 View Post
    Its hard to understand what your asking but I will give it a shot:

Your not buffering enough spots when the Libertadores pulls the league champion and tournament champion which sometimes is the same team. If the League champions wins the tournament then the 2nd place team from the League should fill the vacancy for the other Libertadores qualifying spot.

So add an extra team to be pulled from the league so FIFA can pull the 2nd place team if the first place team wins the tournament and gains entry to the Libertadores through the tournament.

In the example this tournament is pulling the 1st 4 teams from the domestic league, because 2 of these 4 spots could gain entry through other tournaments I buffered it with an extra 2 spots which is the "6". This means it will pull 4 teams normally but a max of 6 if it has to because two of the top 4 teams could qualify through a different tournament.

1634,start,FillFromLeagueMaxFromCountry,1636,16,4, 6
    Thanks Brow, Worked perfectly
    Sorry My English
    sigpic

Comment

I added a tournament and played in career mode and tournament mode and it worked fine.
      Did you swiched the tournament id with the one that already exist in fifa or it works with the new id?
      aLexBN,
      FNLR Team

Comment

Originally posted by willams9991 View Post
        Thanks Brow, Worked perfectly
        Sorry My English
        Cool

Originally posted by aLexBN View Post
        Did you swiched the tournament id with the one that already exist in fifa or it works with the new id?
        No I didn't, you can use any free id for tournaments, I haven't tested using free league ids yet.

Comment

I will make more than 200 Serbian teams for FIFA 14. The last year's attempt ended pretty messy due to my inexperience and a lot of other problems, but somehow I (and FIFA Serbia Online team) managed to make 169 teams nevertheless.

I'm interested if the cup tournament with 200+ teams is possible. I'd finish my patch and let someone here who's familiar with game structure to do it instead (in case if there would be any helpers, of course).

Comment

Originally posted by iwasateenagewer View Post
            I will make more than 200 Serbian teams for FIFA 14. The last year's attempt ended pretty messy due to my inexperience and a lot of other problems, but somehow I (and FIFA Serbia Online team) managed to make 169 teams nevertheless.

I'm interested if the cup tournament with 200+ teams is possible. I'd finish my patch and let someone here who's familiar with game structure to do it instead (in case if there would be any helpers, of course).
            It wasn't possible last year, I ran into the issue when I made the RTWC patch. The limit was like 131 teams in a tournament.

The tournament played fine but no matter what team you selected it defaulted to the team in the first stage with the lowest team id, maybe this year its different.
            Last edited by jschuck12001; 30-09-2013, 06:05:AM.

Comment

Just added two argentinian lower divisions, Copa Argentina (replaces Football League Trophy), Uruguay Primera División, Copa Libertadores with full format, CONCACAF Champions League (replaces the default Copa Libertadores) and AFC Champions League and everything works fine, so the limit is greater than last year.

Comment

Originally posted by NaFeR View Post
                Just added two argentinian lower divisions, Copa Argentina (replaces Football League Trophy), Uruguay Primera División, Copa Libertadores with full format, CONCACAF Champions League (replaces the default Copa Libertadores) and AFC Champions League and everything works fine, so the limit is greater than last year.
                Nice, how many compobj lines did you use?

Is this a patch your building for FIFA Argentina?

Comment

Nice, how many compobj lines did you use?

Is this a patch your building for FIFA Argentina?
                  It reaches 1729 lines, but I also used the line codes of french Coupe de la Ligue to include the Copa Libertadores.

Yes, my first FIFA 14 patch will feature all continental champions cups, three argentinian divisions, Copa Argentina, uruguayan league and also, a bunch of teams from Americas, Asia and Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by NaFeR View Post
                    It reaches 1729 lines, but I also used the line codes of french Coupe de la Ligue to include the Copa Libertadores.

Yes, my first FIFA 14 patch will feature all continental champions cups, three argentinian divisions, Copa Argentina, uruguayan league and also, a bunch of teams from Americas, Asia and Africa.
                    Nice, throw in a World Club Cup if you can since you have the continental cups, let me know if you need help.

Comment

did someone know a free id for a new league? Maybe the 68?
                      http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/eep152v9mag4pc1r.png

Comment

Originally posted by SlimOntario2033 View Post
                        did someone know a free id for a new league? Maybe the 68?
                        68 is the ID of turkish league. You can use it, but a league with this ID it won't work in career mode.

Comment

Thats my problem.. I create 20 teams for my german 3rd league... i do there all in the arabian league(id:350).. friendly games works fine, but if i click on "carrer" the game crashs!

i use my compdata codes from fifa 13(on fifa 13 all was working!) with custom ids..

did you know why it crashs?
                          maybe did you need my compdatas?

for example i use the original leagueteamlinks, and replace the team with the id:605(from the league 350->arabia) and overwrite it with 120012(a team from the 3rd league)... its still crash! its the only change and its crashs.. why?
                          Last edited by SlimOntario2033; 01-10-2013, 02:49:PM.

Comment

Thats my problem.. I create 20 teams for my german 3rd league... i do there all in the arabian league(id:350).. friendly games works fine, but if i click on "carrer" the game crashs!

i use my compdata codes from fifa 13(on fifa 13 all was working!) with custom ids..

did you know why it crashs?
                            maybe did you need my compdatas?

for example i use the original leagueteamlinks, and replace the team with the id:605(from the league 350->arabia) and overwrite it with 120012(a team from the 3rd league)... its still crash! its the only change and its crashs.. why?

Always test in tournament mode first, if it doesn't work in tourney mode its a structural issue.

Comment

right, but if it crash if i change "605" to "120012" (only team change, no more changes) something is wrong or? thats really strange if i cant change a team over the database

i just try it with another league!

Comment

right, but if it crash if i change "605" to "120012" (only team change, no more changes) something is wrong or? thats really strange if i cant change a team over the database

i just try it with another league!
                                Use a team ID under 120000 and see what happens. If you changed a team id you have to change it all the tables, if you dont it will crash. I'm not even sure I understand your issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X