Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, bro. The biggest tournament that you can create with "Create Tournament" option is for 64 teams, with group stage and then knockout stage. I think that a tournament with this setup can ocupy the line codes between 1620 to 1710, so here you got the limit of compobj in FIFA 13.

You can try this: add a league in a clean compdata, then go to game and try to create a tournament with 64 teams. The game will crash, because the compdata will reach the limit.

In FIFA 14 compdata, I saw that the compobj reach to 1710 line code, so the limit this year will be around 1800.

Comment

a
      Last edited by willams9991; 26-09-2013, 08:09:PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NaFeR View Post
        No, bro. The biggest tournament that you can create with "Create Tournament" option is for 64 teams, with group stage and then knockout stage. I think that a tournament with this setup can ocupy the line codes between 1620 to 1710, so here you got the limit of compobj in FIFA 13.

You can try this: add a league in a clean compdata, then go to game and try to create a tournament with 64 teams. The game will crash, because the compdata will reach the limit.

In FIFA 14 compdata, I saw that the compobj reach to 1710 line code, so the limit this year will be around 1800.
        I see what your saying, but that limit (17??) has been the same for a couple years now. Me and Reg found it when working on the FIFA Argentina patch for FIFA 12, the last compobj line that year was like 1410 so there was about 300 extra compobj lines in FIFA 2012 including those that would be used by create a tournament. Solving the fact that create a tournament takes up compobj space may be a answer for small patches but for example if your adding the rest of CONCACAF or CONMEBOL along with the real tournaments and real structure then we need to hope they extended the limit so we have room like we did in FIFA 2012.
        Last edited by jschuck12001; 24-09-2013, 08:48:AM.

Comment

happy to know that Rinaldo is back and is working on CM14

Comment

Originally posted by willams9991 View Post
            SEE WHAT able, WHAT THINK, ANY TIPS?
            First, this is not the place to post this. Second, you have made lot of mistakes in your compdata and also, some tournaments are just a copy of my compdata for Fifa-Argentina patch.

Originally posted by jschuck12001 View Post
            I see what your saying, but that limit (17??) has been the same for a couple years now. Me and Reg found it when working on the FIFA Argentina patch for FIFA 12, the last compobj line that year was like 1410 so there was about 300 extra compobj lines in FIFA 2012 including those that would be used by create a tournament. Solving the fact that create a tournament takes up compobj space may be a answer for small patches but for example if your adding the rest of CONCACAF or CONMEBOL along with the real tournaments and real structure then we need to hope they extended the limit so we have room like we did in FIFA 2012.
            Ah, I didn't know that. So, it seems that is possible to modify the limit, because EA did that for FIFA 14 compobj.

PD: What about international tournaments? Supposedly, in the Moddingway Mod they have edited the compdata in order to make full continental cups and qualification to world cup. But they keep their mouths closed, as usual.

Comment

First, this is not the place to post this. Second, you have made lot of mistakes in your compdata and also, some tournaments are just a copy of my compdata for Fifa-Argentina patch.

Ah, I didn't know that. So, it seems that is possible to modify the limit, because EA did that for FIFA 14 compobj.

PD: What about international tournaments? Supposedly, in the Moddingway Mod they have edited the compdata in order to make full continental cups and qualification to world cup. But they keep their mouths closed, as usual.
              I download a couple of the last releases of the Moddingway patches last year and looked through all their tables to see if they actually did anything with the compdata. The edits in those patches are very simplistic, no offense to them.

I doubt very seriously they will get full world cup qualifying into the game, I don't think anyone over there actually knows how to really edit the compdata but I already did the work for them, all they need to do is copy my data from my Road to the World Cup patch tables and renumber it.
              Last edited by jschuck12001; 25-09-2013, 06:00:AM.

Comment

Aside from the line limit what makes me curious about the compdata tables is what possible changes (if any) they might have added as far as instructions and tourney format options regarding the previous fifa's in order to attempt duplicating some competitions' formats... make them a bit more lifelike... For instance, an impossible feat: The first stage of the Copa do Brasil where the rules determine that if one team has a 2 goal or higher difference in the first leg, then there's no need for a second leg, that kind of stuff

Comment

You are totally wrong 100% wrong, I posted here for you're to help me because if I have some mistakes, I warn you I did not copied anything in your patch, I launched a beta version, long before your patch, if you want you can verify, I hate when people say things without
                  prove!
                  I'm sorry if I offended you in some time, but you made ​​a false statement, tell me what I copied his compdata say which were the tops, do not want to create enemies, but friends only
                  Last edited by willams9991; 25-09-2013, 10:56:PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dissectionalone View Post
                    Aside from the line limit what makes me curious about the compdata tables is what possible changes (if any) they might have added as far as instructions and tourney format options regarding the previous fifa's in order to attempt duplicating some competitions' formats... make them a bit more lifelike... For instance, an impossible feat: The first stage of the Copa do Brasil where the rules determine that if one team has a 2 goal or higher difference in the first leg, then there's no need for a second leg, that kind of stuff
                    That's right. Also, there are some line codes in settings.txt that are not applicable for created tournament. I've tried to use the advance_maxteamsassoc in Copa Libertadores, but the game crashes.

You are totally wrong 100% wrong, I posted here for you're to help me because if I have some mistakes, I warn you I did not copied anything in your patch, I launched a beta version, long before your patch, if you want you can verify, I hate when people say things without
                    prove!
                    I'm sorry if I offended you in some time, but you made ​​a false statement, tell me what I copied his compdata say which were the tops, do not want to create enemies, but friends only
                    I don't understand you, sorry.

Comment

I've tried to use the advance_maxteamsassoc in Copa Libertadores, but the game crashes.
                      I've had the same issues with that text, if you use it with the exact format of the default champions league structure then it works but other than that I can never get it to work and I really don't even know what it does anyway.

Comment

The compobj limit is the same of the last year, 1710. But this year, all competitions by default reaches 1710 line code, so we have a problem here.

Comment

The compobj limit is the same of the last year, 1710. But this year, all competitions by default reaches 1710 line code, so we have a problem here.
                          That sucks, I e-mailed Rinaldo and let him know this may be the first thing that needs to be cracked, he said he was going to check into it.

Comment

Hello I made a new Libertadores but am I with a difficulty, do I want to know as I can do that the Current Champion, have guaranteed vacancy in the following tournament? I got to do like this in the table TAKS:
                            684,start,FillFromCompTable,686,684,1,0
                            but however if the current champion of the " Atlético MG " Libertadores to finish the Brazilian Championship in 2nd Placed it happens, to liberators it had been lacking 1 team happening the crachdump, anybody for helping me?

As well as example:
                            Champion Bayer of Champions League 2013, Guarantees Vacancy in Champions League 2014.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello I made a new Libertadores but am I with a difficulty, do I want to know as I can do that the Current Champion, have guaranteed vacancy in the following tournament? I got to do like this in the table TAKS:
                              684,start,FillFromCompTable,686,684,1,0
                              but however if the current champion of the " Atlético MG " Libertadores to finish the Brazilian Championship in 2nd Placed it happens, to liberators it had been lacking 1 team happening the crachdump, anybody for helping me?

As well as example:
                              Champion Bayer of Champions League 2013, Guarantees Vacancy in Champions League 2014.

Its hard to understand what your asking but I will give it a shot:

Your not buffering enough spots when the Libertadores pulls the league champion and tournament champion which sometimes is the same team. If the League champions wins the tournament then the 2nd place team from the League should fill the vacancy for the other Libertadores qualifying spot.

So add an extra team to be pulled from the league so FIFA can pull the 2nd place team if the first place team wins the tournament and gains entry to the Libertadores through the tournament.

In the example this tournament is pulling the 1st 4 teams from the domestic league, because 2 of these 4 spots could gain entry through other tournaments I buffered it with an extra 2 spots which is the "6". This means it will pull 4 teams normally but a max of 6 if it has to because two of the top 4 teams could qualify through a different tournament.

1634,start,FillFromLeagueMaxFromCountry,1636,16,4, 6
                              Last edited by jschuck12001; 27-09-2013, 10:54:AM.

Comment

I added a tournament and played in career mode and tournament mode and it worked fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X