Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA 14 Better Career Patch

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FIFA 14 Better Career Patch

    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7vl...9/FIFA_14_Mods
    Last edited by beta990; 19-12-2014, 03:39:PM. Reason: Restore

  • #2
    .
    Last edited by beta990; 19-12-2014, 03:39:PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by beta990 View Post
      Thanks to iard68, I can release the first version of my Career Mode-tweaks.

      I would like to invite everyone to test and report bugs or something is working as it should be.

      I'm reserving this post for bug-reporting:

      Known Bugs
      - Increasing Transfer Deadline Day to 24h will crash the game

      Possible Bugs
      - Increasing the Youth Squad from 16 players max. to 24 players could the game. More testing needed

      Wishlist
      - Increase season-length limit
      - Higher transfer values for potential players (IN PROCESS)

      Credits
      iard68, MichaelCorleone, jenkey1002
      And many thanks to you!
      I appreciate your work!!
      Fifa NG i68Controller http://iard68.altervista.org/controller
      REGENERATOR-INSTALLER-SCRIPTER-MERGER-EXPORTER-UPDATER
      http://iard68.altervista.org/downloads

      If you appreciate my work, please, put a "like" on my
      i68Creations facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/i68Creations.
      Thanks!

      Comment


      • #4
        attempting to start a new career crashing the game??

        Comment


        • #5
          What about stamina?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by huzzuk View Post
            attempting to start a new career crashing the game??
            Clean-out your FIFA 14 Documents-folder. Be sure to regenerate properly.

            Originally posted by x119 View Post
            What about stamina?
            Thanks for the suggestion, will add.
            Did you like the previous stamina tweaks from the FIFA 13 version? (If you played with my mod on FIFA 13)

            Comment


            • #7
              great mod!!

              Could U teel me when updated version will be avalible ?

              This mod ingering orginal db? Can I play online with this mod?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JaJoPL View Post
                great mod!!

                Could U teel me when updated version will be avalible ?

                This mod ingering orginal db? Can I play online with this mod?
                I do not play online, but online works features seems to be working fine. As far as I know there are no problems reported so far.

                I will try to tweak the gameplay without to much issues for your current playing career. Try the version that works for you and update only if you want new features. I will however introduce stable and testing versions at some point.

                No, fifadb is not modified. So you can play with the original (updated) FIFA 14 Squads file.

                Please let me know your results.

                Comment


                • #9
                  beta990, do you think this values in transfer.ini is a good idea?
                  Code:
                  UM_USER_LEAGUE_TEAMS_WITH_ACTIVITY = -1
                  NUM_TOP_LEAGUES_TEAMS_WITH_ACTIVITY = -1
                  NUM_MEDIUM_LEAGUES_TEAMS_WITH_ACTIVITY = -1
                  NUM_LOWER_LEAGUES_TEAMS_WITH_ACTIVITY = -1
                  NUM_NON_EUROPEAN_LEAGUES_TEAMS_WITH_ACTIVITY = -1
                  And why original values are so low (4 for UserLeagueTeams, 13 for TopLeagues and 3 for MediumLeagues)?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jammee View Post
                    beta990, do you think this values in transfer.ini is a good idea?
                    Code:
                    UM_USER_LEAGUE_TEAMS_WITH_ACTIVITY = -1
                    NUM_TOP_LEAGUES_TEAMS_WITH_ACTIVITY = -1
                    NUM_MEDIUM_LEAGUES_TEAMS_WITH_ACTIVITY = -1
                    NUM_LOWER_LEAGUES_TEAMS_WITH_ACTIVITY = -1
                    NUM_NON_EUROPEAN_LEAGUES_TEAMS_WITH_ACTIVITY = -1
                    And why original values are so low (4 for UserLeagueTeams, 13 for TopLeagues and 3 for MediumLeagues)?
                    There are so low because EA things everyone's PC has low-specs. For some PC's this is correct, most CPU's today's can calculate without any problem.

                    -1: means that all teams have activity (more realistic, because teams are always busy buying/loaning players.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ini files

                      hello all,

                      can someone post all the .ini files for fifa 14 or tell me how to get them, because if i extract them they are compressed!?

                      thx

                      ps: sorry for english

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MAFUNITED11 View Post
                        hello all,

                        can someone post all the .ini files for fifa 14 or tell me how to get them, because if i extract them they are compressed!?

                        thx

                        ps: sorry for english
                        You can use FIFA File Explorer 2014 to extract from data0.big/data1.big. After extract, click on Tools and choose Decompress for the *.ini file(s). They will end up with a name like <name>.ini.unpacked. Just remove the .unpacked extension and copy them to the right directory in FIFA 14. And renegerate to integrate them into the data files.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          HI there

                          Used some of your files on Fifa 13, giving a try on these ones too. Keep up the good work.

                          Anyway, im having some issues. Got a few young players in my youth squad, promoted lots of them, and now my team is composed of youth players only. Problem is, my defensive backs growth (both starting LB/RB and the reserve RB ) is ridiculous. In two seasons, two of them havent progressed at all (rated 69 and 76), while other only gained +1 (71 -> 72). All the other positions seems fine (BTW, their POT is high)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rospokadu View Post
                            HI there

                            Used some of your files on Fifa 13, giving a try on these ones too. Keep up the good work.

                            Anyway, im having some issues. Got a few young players in my youth squad, promoted lots of them, and now my team is composed of youth players only. Problem is, my defensive backs growth (both starting LB/RB and the reserve RB ) is ridiculous. In two seasons, two of them havent progressed at all (rated 69 and 76), while other only gained +1 (71 -> 72). All the other positions seems fine (BTW, their POT is high)
                            Thanks for using my mods.

                            I will take a look at your issue. Did you tried other LB/RB as well?
                            What do you mean by POT?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by beta990 View Post
                              You can use FIFA File Explorer 2014 to extract from data0.big/data1.big. After extract, click on Tools and choose Decompress for the *.ini file(s). They will end up with a name like <name>.ini.unpacked. Just remove the .unpacked extension and copy them to the right directory in FIFA 14. And renegerate to integrate them into the data files.
                              thx Beta990, you helpt alot!!

                              Can someone help me figure out how to win all simulated games? Because i really like coaching but not playing every match. Can't figure it out in simsettings.ini...

                              thx

                              Comment

                              Latest Posts

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Working...
                              X