Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA 14 Better Career Patch

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    man, can you help me..
    how to fix easily get redcard ??
    I'm Japanese Foreigner ❝ 日本人ではありません❞

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Fifamonkey2012 View Post
      You do realise you only have to press back button on controller and match report commentator will fade out and stop?

      Is it radio.lua that does this, I dont want it removed so is it that file to not include or anything else?

      As regards no more quick throwins, do you mean the animation where the balls get chased /picked up and taken to line to then throw? So now it just cuts and fades to set position?
      - Yes, but after pressing the select-button all the time becomes annoying. :P

      - Yes, just remove/don't use radio.lua. In cmsettings.ini their is also a value that needs to be changed to 1 (PLAY_RADIO_ON_SIM).

      - Also yes, the animation will fade. I'm however searching to make the animation faster (if possible).

      Originally posted by Ajax-Amsterdam View Post
      Thanks, much appreciated. I see you updated the files in your latest patch. Besides the playergrowth.ini, transferteamdecision.ini and playerretirement.ini do I use any other file to make these three work (I see for example a new Lua-file called Retiringplayer.lua)?

      Thanks again
      Hi Ajax-Amsterdam,

      I recommend to use all the files, but you can try it for yourself in (a new) career-mode to see what the different files doing. For transfers edits to work you will need to use all transfer*.ini files. Try it for yourself and don't be afraid for changing stuff. That's the only way to find out what is working or not.

      Originally posted by MrRonald2796 View Post
      This is great!!!
      I enjoyed using it on 13 and I will use it for sure in 14
      Is your mod compatible with ModdingWay Patch?
      At the moment I'm not sure. Please try and let me know your results.
      I will try to contact the developer of Moddingway if things aren't working as it should.

      Originally posted by abdarafi View Post
      man, can you help me..
      how to fix easily get redcard ??
      Do you mean in-game or when sim a game?

      Comment


      • #48
        Can someone help me installing please

        Comment


        • #49
          got also the red card bug in-game, thx for any help !!

          Comment


          • #50
            I'm going to install the Tweaks tonight or tomorrow and I have 2 questions
            1-Can I regenerate with File Master 14?
            2-What do I have to delete from the FIFA 14 folder in My Documets exactly?
            Do I have to delete my personals settings?

            Comment


            • #51
              hey beta990,

              thanks for your new release. I´ve tested it so far and following things should be reviewed.

              -Fitness/Recovery could be a little bit increased. Works with topteams, but not with lower teams. Players should be able to play at least two matches in one week.

              -The playervalues and requested fees are better balanced. Good work ! Anyway the fees should depend even more on the remaining contract length. Does it make any difference, if the buying team is better, then the selling team? Like, if a high potential or high rated player is playing in a lower team, he should now and then request a transfer by himself. Happens not often enough.

              -The scout system is so far okay. I do find good scouts and high potential players, but if i sign them, they start with a ridiculous low value. Players with 81-90 potential, have an overall of 52-64. Even with an age of 18/19. Maybe i should play more and they will grow fast anyway,.....dont know. I think it was better before.

              -Playing a Bundesliga team i never get scouts from England/Italy/Spain/Southamerica. Most of the time it´s Germany/Austria/Switzerland/France/Belgium/Netherlands.

              -I´ve noticed that also older players can get positive growth, so this even out the negative growth. I really like this and if you could manage to decrease the negative growth just a little, it would be perfect.

              -With the new release, unfortunetaly unrealistic transfers are happening.
              Top-teams give away high potential players to lower teams for too low fees.

              For example:

              Lukaku for €12.000.000 from Chelsea to Lyon ?!
              And my favorite -> Pogba for €16.000.000 from Juventus to FC Sevilla. Except for juve would never give him away, how the f*** can Sevilla afford this?

              -Regarding the 15 seasons. Couldn´t play a career longer then 2-3 years in Fifa 14, as i started always a new one, when you´ve updated your tweaks.

              Keep up your good work !
              Last edited by dalb2k; 14-10-2013, 03:41:PM.

              Comment


              • #52
                - Yes, but after pressing the select-button all the time becomes annoying. :P
                hehe, I can agree that its nice to be able to have nothing at all here

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by MrRonald2796 View Post
                  I'm going to install the Tweaks tonight or tomorrow and I have 2 questions
                  1-Can I regenerate with File Master 14?
                  2-What do I have to delete from the FIFA 14 folder in My Documets exactly?
                  Do I have to delete my personals settings?

                  1 - Yes, you can.

                  2 - You don't have to delete any file on your documents.
                  Just you have to start a new career to see the career mode tweaks. bcoz this tweak doesn't affect to your exist career.
                  FENERBAHÇE SK
                  THE RISING SUN OVER EUROPE

                  Origin - PSN - Steam ID: bulkane
                  Uplay: bulkane06


                  https://www.twitch.tv/06bulkane

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by bulkan View Post

                    1 - Yes, you can.

                    2 - You don't have to delete any file on your documents.
                    Just you have to start a new career to see the career mode tweaks. bcoz this tweak doesn't affect to your exist career.
                    Thanks mate
                    Is there a way to set the Fast Start with Spanish language?
                    I tried changing the default language and other values but no luck

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      what file w/you've tried it?
                      i suggest you to use "rna.ini" file instead of "cl.ini"
                      look at to Fidel's post about that;

                      Originally posted by Fidel Gameplay View Post
                      Hello, do you means por,br?
                      read my tips here:
                      http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...&postcount=149
                      POST EDIT/UPDATE:
                      to enable fast start after official game update:
                      Start my tool, select your language, click on it and enable.
                      Close tool, go to your Game folder, rename user.ini in rna.ini and then regenerate game file with File Master14 by Rinaldo.
                      FENERBAHÇE SK
                      THE RISING SUN OVER EUROPE

                      Origin - PSN - Steam ID: bulkane
                      Uplay: bulkane06


                      https://www.twitch.tv/06bulkane

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by bulkan View Post
                        what file w/you've tried it?
                        i suggest you to use "rna.ini" file instead of "cl.ini"
                        look at to Fidel's post about that;
                        I'm using AndreaPirlo's Inmmersion Mod,it has a rna.ini file with this lines as fast start on it
                        [LOCALE]
                        LEGAL_SCREEN_DISPLAY_TIME=0
                        USE_LANGUAGE_SELECT = 8
                        PUBLISHING_REGION = EU
                        DEFAULT_LANGUAGE = eng,us
                        AVAILABLE_LANG_1 = eng,us
                        AVAILABLE_LANG_2 = fre,fr
                        AVAILABLE_LANG_3 = ita,it
                        AVAILABLE_LANG_4 = ger,de
                        AVAILABLE_LANG_5 = spa,es
                        AVAILABLE_LANG_6 = cze,cz
                        AVAILABLE_LANG_7 = *,hu
                        AVAILABLE_LANG_8 = pol,pl
                        AVAILABLE_LANG_9 = rus,ru

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          You have to make some changes on 2 parameters;

                          [LOCALE]
                          LEGAL_SCREEN_DISPLAY_TIME=0
                          USE_LANGUAGE_SELECT = 0
                          PUBLISHING_REGION = EU
                          DEFAULT_LANGUAGE = spa,es
                          AVAILABLE_LANG_1 = eng,us
                          AVAILABLE_LANG_2 = fre,fr
                          AVAILABLE_LANG_3 = ita,it
                          AVAILABLE_LANG_4 = ger,de
                          AVAILABLE_LANG_5 = spa,es
                          AVAILABLE_LANG_6 = cze,cz
                          AVAILABLE_LANG_7 = *,hu
                          AVAILABLE_LANG_8 = pol,pl
                          AVAILABLE_LANG_9 = rus,ru

                          then save it & regenerate. done.
                          Last edited by bulkan; 15-10-2013, 05:49:PM.
                          FENERBAHÇE SK
                          THE RISING SUN OVER EUROPE

                          Origin - PSN - Steam ID: bulkane
                          Uplay: bulkane06


                          https://www.twitch.tv/06bulkane

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by abdarafi View Post
                            man, can you help me..
                            how to fix easily get redcard ??
                            Purchase the game and dont use a pirate cracked version

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              has the enquiry bug been fixed?

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by dalb2k View Post
                                -Fitness/Recovery could be a little bit increased. Works with topteams, but not with lower teams. Players should be able to play at least two matches in one week.
                                Will be added to the todo list!

                                Originally posted by dalb2k View Post
                                -The playervalues and requested fees are better balanced. Good work ! Anyway the fees should depend even more on the remaining contract length. Does it make any difference, if the buying team is better, then the selling team? Like, if a high potential or high rated player is playing in a lower team, he should now and then request a transfer by himself. Happens not often enough.
                                I will try to set the player values more on the remaining contract length. I don't want to lower it to much, because high (potential) players will move to easier to another club.

                                Yes, diff. between clubs is set to max 60%. So the buying team should be in that range. It can however be tweaked lower, so that low teams doesn't lose their (best) players. But unfortunately this is also happening in the 'real world'.

                                That's a good point. Will try to see if this can be realized. However it's not only the player who decides, in FIFA (14) is more a club than player decision.
                                Originally posted by dalb2k View Post
                                -The scout system is so far okay. I do find good scouts and high potential players, but if i sign them, they start with a ridiculous low value. Players with 81-90 potential, have an overall of 52-64. Even with an age of 18/19. Maybe i should play more and they will grow fast anyway,.....dont know. I think it was better before.
                                Yes, it was better before. I'm having the same issue here. Will increase their max grown in youth team value.

                                Originally posted by dalb2k View Post
                                -Playing a Bundesliga team i never get scouts from England/Italy/Spain/Southamerica. Most of the time it´s Germany/Austria/Switzerland/France/Belgium/Netherlands.
                                What scouting do you mean? In the global marked or youth scouting?

                                Originally posted by dalb2k View Post
                                -I´ve noticed that also older players can get positive growth, so this even out the negative growth. I really like this and if you could manage to decrease the negative growth just a little, it would be perfect.
                                Will try to get this tweaked. However I think database editing is needed.

                                Originally posted by dalb2k View Post
                                -With the new release, unfortunetaly unrealistic transfers are happening.
                                Top-teams give away high potential players to lower teams for too low fees.

                                For example:

                                Lukaku for €12.000.000 from Chelsea to Lyon ?!
                                And my favorite -> Pogba for €16.000.000 from Juventus to FC Sevilla. Except for juve would never give him away, how the f*** can Sevilla afford this?
                                Thanks for letting me know.

                                Well, you know Chelsea is a selling/buying club? And you also know that clubs in Italia play with older player ages? :P

                                Will be added to the todo list.
                                Originally posted by dalb2k View Post
                                -Regarding the 15 seasons. Couldn´t play a career longer then 2-3 years in Fifa 14, as i started always a new one, when you´ve updated your tweaks.
                                That's not always needed. Some tweaks will require you to start over, but not all. But I also don't play than 5~ seasons, just because I sold or bought the wrong players. :P

                                Thanks for you great input! You give me a lot of good and helpful information. By this I can improve the tweaks even more.

                                Keep up the good work.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X