This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAFUNITED11 View Post
    Can someone help me figure out how to win all simulated games? Because i really like coaching but not playing every match.
    How is editing the files so as to win every game, "coaching"? Sounds more like "cheating".

Comment

Originally posted by beta990 View Post
      Thanks for using my mods.

I will take a look at your issue. Did you tried other LB/RB as well?
      What do you mean by POT?
      I'll do some more tests this weekend too, its been quite a busy week at work

POT = potential. All of them had high potential (high 80's - 90's) when they were in the youth squad.

Two of these defensive backs are in really good form, while the other one is my backup to both LB\RB, so i use him quite a bit.

One thing i noticed in CM is that its really hard to find good youth CF/ST. specifically ST. They all seem to come with low finishing/shooting, altough i believe this issue is not related to your mod since i ran into this same problem with vanilla CM files. Anyone else noticed this??
      Last edited by Rospokadu; 04-10-2013, 07:42:PM.

Comment

scouting

Originally posted by bangus View Post
        How is editing the files so as to win every game, "coaching"? Sounds more like "cheating".
        Hi Bangus, i did not mean coaching but scouting, because I don't like playing with players who exist in real life. So i sim the first 5 seasons. ... but thx for your reaction.
        Greetings

Comment

good work. you're doing well
          can you make it compatible to mw mod?

Comment

Never mind the growth problem. Ran some tests and everything seems fine!

Comment

Originally posted by Rospokadu View Post
              Never mind the growth problem. Ran some tests and everything seems fine!
              Thanks for the report! I did some checks myself, but also see no weird things in playergrowth.ini.

PS. Version 2 released!

Comment

Thanks for the report! I did some checks myself, but also see no weird things in playergrowth.ini.

PS. Version 2 released!
                Thanks for the new release. Appreciate your work !
                Played with v1 a two year long career, and found following things not really working well for me.

Scouting
                - Player age range: 13-21
                I think player range from 14-19 would be better. Hard to find good talented players, with low clubs. Too many 21year old players, with extreme low potential were found by the scout.

Transfers
                - Higher player values (Suarez moved to Barca for 66 Million!)
                Is it just me, or do i really have to pay for an 70/71 player with 81 potential €16.000.000? Even for Arnautovic from Stoke City i should pay €24.000.000.
                (he is not even 10 millions worth)

Gameplayer
                - Better Fitness Model, players will be (more) tired after a match
                - Removed some 'gameplay cheating' while playing to lower/higher teams. So play better! :P
                Hope the fitness model is not to strict, due to the messed up gameplan. (3 games in 5-6 days)

Can you pls explain the removed 'gameplay cheating' a little?

Comment

Originally posted by dalb2k View Post
                  I think player range from 14-19 would be better. Hard to find good talented players, with low clubs. Too many 21year old players, with extreme low potential were found by the scout.
                  Thanks for the input. I changed this in v3 and I think this will indeed make the game more realistic.

Is it just me, or do i really have to pay for an 70/71 player with 81 potential 16.000.000? Even for Arnautovic from Stoke City i should pay 24.000.000.
                  (he is not even 10 millions worth)
                  I agree, their is only not much I can do about that. The EA player rating is sometimes really bad. Why is Ramsey not a top talent? Just look at how he started the season!

I have tweaked playervalues.ini so that the asking price will be lower. If you want it to be better, we have to edit fifadb.

Hope the fitness model is not to strict, due to the messed up gameplan. (3 games in 5-6 days)
                  It's more balanced. Like the the 'real world' players will be tired after a game, some players can play a full game, others need to be replaced. If more changed are needed, please let me know.

Can you pls explain the removed 'gameplay cheating' a little?
                  EA thinks that players are only motivated I they play against a word class team. I tried removing these restrictions so even against a low(er) team will bring more gameplay balance. I really hate that I could win from Man Utd, but not from a 2/3nd league team.

Thanks again for your input! Keep testing and let me know what you think.

PS. Version 3 released!

Comment

Is there any way to increase the max number of player of the squad in cm with this mod? I tried but everytime it crashes...

Comment

Originally posted by Campeon View Post
                      Is there any way to increase the max number of player of the squad in cm with this mod? I tried but everytime it crashes...
                      Yes, you can increase the number. But the max. squad can't be more than 42> players. I recommend to set it to 40 squad players to prevent crashes (like the ones you're getting now..)

Comment

Thanks for the input. I changed this in v3 and I think this will indeed make the game more realistic.

I agree, their is only not much I can do about that. The EA player rating is sometimes really bad. Why is Ramsey not a top talent? Just look at how he started the season!

I have tweaked playervalues.ini so that the asking price will be lower. If you want it to be better, we have to edit fifadb.

Thanks a lot for your work. Dont let us start to discuss the ratings. They are messed up in so many cases. Ive started to edit the db myself to get some ratings right.

I will give the new release a try in the next few days and start a career today night. I will give you feedback asap !

Just one last question. Is it possible to increase the max number of seasons you can play a career? (i think 15years is the maximum?)

Comment

Great Work beta990.Is it compatible whit mod of moddingway? When I want start a new career the game crashes.

Comment

Great work...
                            anyway I found one bug, when i asking a price for any player, i have -241000564 euro response ;/

If I update to v3, It's will be working with current carrier or I have to start new one?
                            Last edited by JaJoPL; 08-10-2013, 12:31:AM.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your work. Dont let us start to discuss the ratings. They are messed up in so many cases. Ive started to edit the db myself to get some ratings right.

I will give the new release a try in the next few days and start a career today night. I will give you feedback asap !

Just one last question. Is it possible to increase the max number of seasons you can play a career? (i think 15years is the maximum?)
                              I'm looking at this issue. If you played 15 years (or the end of the season), please provide me with a screenshot or text. I'm searching for strings inside files.

Originally posted by principino99 View Post
                              Great Work beta990.Is it compatible whit mod of moddingway? When I want start a new career the game crashes.
                              It's an question every year. I don't play with moddingway myself. I recommend to post your question at the moddingway forums.

Originally posted by JaJoPL View Post
                              Great work...
                              anyway I found one bug, when i asking a price for any player, i have -241000564 euro response ;/

If I update to v3, It's will be working with current carrier or I have to start new one?
                              I'm also having this issue, it's properly because I changed the player values and the scout is a little bit confused. You can however continue to play without issues, just wait till the scout completed his report, you can see the correct value.

Playing on a new career should however fix this issue.

Comment

Playing on a new career should however fix this issue.
                                But If I play on my current career, new versions changes will work for me or I have to start new career to have v3?

Comment

Working...
                                X