• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please,is david bentley in game or not?

Comment

Of course, he is missed.

Originally posted by Alex-lightning View Post
      I didn't found ID 1234 in fifa 07-14. What about Shevchenko (ID 13128), Zola (ID - ???), Seaman (ID-1), Bergkamp - (ID - ???) are hidden in FIFA 14. When we get CM 14, we'll open them & will see.
      No, we won't. I just forgot that Classic Team with this players is an exclusive for Xbox.
      Last edited by Bubble Gum; 30-09-2013, 03:27:PM.

Comment

Is there a way to make a list of new faces added in 14?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubble Gum View Post
          No, we won't. I just forgot that Classic Team with this players is an exclusive for Xbox.
          There's still a chance those faces are hidden and available in DB, certain stadium was exclusive to xbox but we could access it with CM.
          sigpic

Comment

Please someone post the IDs of all the boots from FIFA 14

Comment

Please someone could explain how to get the names of:

firstnameid
              lastnameid

I checked all the tables from the DB and also opened the loc file without any luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Wopio View Post
                Please someone could explain how to get the names of:

firstnameid
                lastnameid

I checked all the tables from the DB and also opened the loc file without any luck.
                in the DB is a table with the name"playernames" there are all idīs defined.
                http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/eep152v9mag4pc1r.png

Comment

Beckham face is in the game ... is it the old face EA used for last 6-7 years ... or he was scanned when he was at PSG?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zico99 View Post
                    Please someone post the IDs of all the boots from FIFA 14
                    FIFA 14 Boot IDs.
                    http://www.mediafire.com/?21ksb1jlcaa7xc9

Comment

Originally posted by kp40 View Post
                      Beckham face is in the game ... is it the old face EA used for last 6-7 years ... or he was scanned when he was at PSG?
                      No, his face is not scanned.

Comment

tq ...last part?

Comment

Does anyone know what the new values in trait2 in the players table are for? I know 512 (One Club Player) and 1024 (Teamplayer) from Fifa 13, but some players have values like 4096 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackEmperor View Post
                            Does anyone know what the new values in trait2 in the players table are for? I know 512 (One Club Player) and 1024 (Teamplayer) from Fifa 13, but some players have values like 4096 or so.
                            Check it yourself; find the player in-game and check his trait list.

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
                              Check it yourself; find the player in-game and check his trait list.
                              I did and it shows nothing, that's why I'm asking it here.

I've noticed for example that 4096 in trait2 is used for many players who have the Flair trait (which is in trait1), but not all of them.
                              Last edited by BlackEmperor; 12-10-2013, 08:11:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackEmperor View Post
                                I did and it shows nothing, that's why I'm asking it here.

I've noticed for example that 4096 in trait2 is used for many players who have the Flair trait (which is in trait1), but not all of them.
                                Trait 2 values are also used to combine traits as I posted in the trait thread. So it's probably not a specific trait, but a trait combo value. And which specific trait combo is probably determined by whatever the trait 1 value is. Again, you can check all this in-game.

Comment

Working...
                                X