No announcement yet.

FIFA World Lua Decryption

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soo... what's the way to replace generic faces ? do FIFA 14 faces work ? to replace an existing face you just overwrite the files in sceneassets like FIFA 14 right ? thanks

*excuse my bad english*

Comment

Probably if they decide to make this game something to stay and take the next step, they'll most likely use the FO3 formula and port the faces and other graphic files. They just need to convert their rx3L back to the older rx3b used in 12/13. Piece of cake with the resources they have.

Comment

Originally posted by YRM007 View Post
        Soo... what's the way to replace generic faces ? do FIFA 14 faces work ? to replace an existing face you just overwrite the files in sceneassets like FIFA 14 right ? thanks

Hi there YRM007 i am playing Fifa World since Dec last year and started to mod this game in march yeah i could mod or change adboards, Balls, Kits and faces

for example if aubameyang has a generic face and you put a fifa 13 face or it will work fine you just need to enter the db in player and put the headclasscode from 0 to 1

here's the result

you can see that is a modded face, i need to be able to convert from fifa 14 faces to fifa 13 faces to be able to put more faces if you need help just tell me and we can work together

Comment

Originally posted by henser View Post
          Hi there YRM007 i am playing Fifa World since Dec last year and started to mod this game in march yeah i could mod or change adboards, Balls, Kits and faces

for example if aubameyang has a generic face and you put a fifa 13 face or it will work fine you just need to enter the db in player and put the headclasscode from 0 to 1

here's the result

you can see that is a modded face, i need to be able to convert from fifa 14 faces to fifa 13 faces to be able to put more faces if you need help just tell me and we can work together
          You can get all of the updated faces that appear in both FIFA 15 and FO3 from the EA Sports FIFAWORLD video game. They work perfectly for FIFA 13 and FIFA 12. I plan to do a FIFA 13 update to FIFA 15 standards in the next few weeks. Therefore, a conversion of the database will also be done.
          sigpicMelaine - Warrior Princess
          100% Yaadie

Comment

thanks i hope that you can help me how to edit big files ?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X