Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EASFC Updated Catalogue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Re_coded View Post
    I know that, but you still replied to me, saying that I'm one of the guys who can't read instructions.
    Where did I do that??????????????????????????????
    sigpicMelaine - Warrior Princess
    100% Yaadie

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by rique View Post
      Where did I do that??????????????????????????????
      Originally posted by rique View Post
      He posted it not knowing that you guys didn't know how to follow instructions. LOL! I understand the Trini-man's frustration. It's like giving your kids age-appropriate Christmas presents and they don't know how to use them and then they complain about why you gave them such a fancy gift.
      .


      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Re_coded View Post
        .
        "You guys" could mean 2 people. It does not take note of whether you were included. That is your own assumption based on some flawed hypothesis. I wasn't speaking to you. If I am making any reference to you at all in the future then kind Sir, I will ensure that I do so explicitly.
        sigpicMelaine - Warrior Princess
        100% Yaadie

        Comment


        • #64


          Where you or where you not speaking to me?
          You clearly replied to me with the words "you guys".


          Comment


          • #65
            what did you drunk guys?
            just cool down.we are waiting for demo...You know;demo will be out of tomorrow I guess
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Cris-9 View Post
              what did you drunk guys?
              just cool down.we are waiting for demo...You know;demo will be out of tomorrow I guess
              What demo?
              sigpicMelaine - Warrior Princess
              100% Yaadie

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by rique View Post
                What demo?
                world cup 2014 demo
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Cris-9 View Post
                  world cup 2014 demo
                  Ok. But it's not on PC...
                  sigpicMelaine - Warrior Princess
                  100% Yaadie

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Not for PC but rx3 files work on pc

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Dof20 View Post
                      why dont you remove yourself from this thread you fuckin idiot you keep tryin to put ppl down when you cant read to save your fuckin life read 1st then complain
                      **** as i said before it is for fifa 13 ****
                      Originally posted by Dof20 View Post
                      and apparently your the biggest idiot/ **** here because you cant seem to understand english just because the files dont work for you doesnt mean that these files wont work for someone else
                      Originally posted by Dof20 View Post
                      thank you rique cuz im done with this grafsky idiot dude he is the WORST person to try and explain something to
                      btw ea jus gave isco a face dude but im sharing it if you want it ill send it
                      whats wrong with you dude?
                      I sad only that it`s have strange size and I can`t use it
                      another person trying to convert your stuff and have problems.
                      you post your stuff at fifa 14 forum with no description.
                      but you say all this shit to me. take it easy man, relax

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Grafsky View Post
                        whats wrong with you dude?
                        I sad only that it`s have strange size and I can`t use it
                        another person trying to convert your stuff and have problems.
                        you post your stuff at fifa 14 forum with no description.
                        but you say all this shit to me. take it easy man, relax
                        nothings wrong with me and my co patch maker was giving instructions but you wasnt listening so you got on our nerves that's it

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Dof20 View Post
                          nothings wrong with me and my co patch maker was giving instructions but you wasnt listening so you got on our nerves that's it
                          Did you get my message? I can't seem to get the black players right. Let me know which other black players have white skin texture.
                          sigpicMelaine - Warrior Princess
                          100% Yaadie

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            you also need to check zaha,victor moses and some some others that i cant remember i think it has something to do with players that have the skin tone 11 as their registered skintone bcuz all other black players are normal

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Dof20 View Post
                              you also need to check zaha,victor moses and some some others that i cant remember i think it has something to do with players that have the skin tone 11 as their registered skintone bcuz all other black players are normal
                              That's definitely the issue. I forgot that I had fixed it in an earlier version of my patch. I am converting the World CUp 2014 stadiums to FIFA 13. The scale models are slightly different. Everything else seems fine.
                              sigpicMelaine - Warrior Princess
                              100% Yaadie

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                adidas Predator LZ XTRX SG - WhiteOrangeBlack[/B]




                                Have EA add new predator lz 2 in game?

                                Comment

                                Latest Posts

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X