Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Commentator Speak Name?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can Commentator Speak Name?

    The commentator does not speak the player 'Salah' name in whole match is it possible to make it work?

  • #2
    Check the commentary tables in the db using DBM. If the name is listed, the probable answer is yes (even some of the listed names do not work in-game).
    Last edited by bangus; 24-01-2014, 10:11:AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      If The player is in commentary tables,the commentator will be able to say his name

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by AhmedCR7 View Post
        If The player is in commentary tables,the commentator will be able to say his name
        Now why didn't I think to type that...

        That is not correct. It all depends on the assigned ID and if the sound file still exists within the game's commentary database. There are names in the table that have an assigned commentary ID of 90000. None of those names are announced. And as I said, some names with active ID numbers are not in fact active -- it appears the relevant sound files have been removed from the database in the same way EA removed retired player faces from the game.

        Comment


        • #5
          Audio Id has to be the same as Player Id and the common name has to be the speaken name.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sakare View Post
            Audio Id has to be the same as Player Id.
            No, that is also incorrect. Player IDs in FIFA start at 2. Audio IDs start at 90000. Example: Someone with a player ID of 1200 will have an audio ID of 91238 or whatever.

            Comment


            • #7
              wasting your time bangus, they ask for help then argue with you as if they know better, you will learn one day.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                wasting your time bangus, they ask for help then argue with you as if they know better, you will learn one day.
                Heh, I don't mind that they're wrong so long as they don't start telling me I'm not right.

                Here's an example of what I did: I created myself in the game (Angus) using player ID 60000. There is no Angus callname in the game, but there is Ang. The commentary ID for Ang is 91000 or something. So I added my player ID (60000) to the commentary table, with a commentary ID of 91000, and now Martin Tyler says "Ang" whenever I touch the ball. Clive Tyldesley doesn't say "Ang" though so I always use Tyler-Smith as my commentary team.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bangus View Post
                  Heh, I don't mind that they're wrong so long as they don't start telling me I'm not right.

                  Here's an example of what I did: I created myself in the game (Angus) using player ID 60000. There is no Angus callname in the game, but there is Ang. The commentary ID for Ang is 91000 or something. So I added my player ID (60000) to the commentary table, with a commentary ID of 91000, and now Martin Tyler says "Ang" whenever I touch the ball. Clive Tyldesley doesn't say "Ang" though so I always use Tyler-Smith as my commentary team.
                  that is what i did mean.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bangus View Post
                    Heh, I don't mind that they're wrong so long as they don't start telling me I'm not right.

                    Here's an example of what I did: I created myself in the game (Angus) using player ID 60000. There is no Angus callname in the game, but there is Ang. The commentary ID for Ang is 91000 or something. So I added my player ID (60000) to the commentary table, with a commentary ID of 91000, and now Martin Tyler says "Ang" whenever I touch the ball. Clive Tyldesley doesn't say "Ang" though so I always use Tyler-Smith as my commentary team.
                    Hi! Where do I make the changes? Do I do it under "playernames" or "commentarynames" in DB Master? Because the changes doesnt seem to be reflected ingame. Not sure if I am doing something wrong.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      damn. ea should really add a feature where commentators can pronounce any name ):

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I think at present EA does not provide this feature.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Can anyone tell me how to change the team name? For instance I used the Liga MX to create new custom teams, but the commentary team still announce the old team names. Please help!

                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=070DpeJ4uNw
                          Please check out my alternate history of the United Kingdom national football team ⚽️

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X