Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA 14 Xbox Exclusive Legends Face

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    i got lots of request from community so here is xbox 360 legends.big where all the face texture etc and patch.big for commentary of legends. now commentary for legends didn't work for me.i extract audiodata(i decompressed them using quickbms) from patch.big and put them in game folder, even jenkey's FIFA14 File Loader doesn't work.
    after i place audiodata in game folder, there is no commentary in game just silent and crowd sound.

    If you guys able to make commentary work please share the information.I couldn't open xbox database because db master 14 doesn't work. any alternative way to open db?

    Remember, to use xbox 360 files you have to decompressed them.

    Link:https://www.mediafire.com/?1xi71qtub1nksef
    Last edited by barcafan11; 21-11-2013, 02:47:PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
      @barcafan11: Upload the data1.big + the fifa_ng_db.db files. .db + .xml too.
      in patch.big you can get fifa_ng_db.db files. .db + .xml. why you need data1.big? there is noting unless you need for something else.If you able to open xbox 360 db please let me know.
      Last edited by barcafan11; 21-11-2013, 02:40:PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        thank you so much for sharing mate,but the link is set to private,how can i get download mate?
        Last edited by steven2212; 21-11-2013, 02:58:PM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by steven2212 View Post
          thank you so much for sharing mate,but the link is set to private,how can i get download mate?
          now it should work.

          Comment


          • #20
            now the link work,but how to decompress the file mate?i downloaded quickbms but dont know how to decompress the file,can you please tell us how to do it with quickbms?Thanks a ton mate

            Comment


            • #21
              great work mate, thanks.
              Apparently there is an extra commentary patch for xbox.
              http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...6352?cid=SLink
              I think if you set players to their correct ID, commentators should say their name, it worked in 2013.

              Now we need somebody to convert this to importable format to CM14.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by steven2212 View Post
                now the link work,but how to decompress the file mate?i downloaded quickbms but dont know how to decompress the file,can you please tell us how to do it with quickbms?Thanks a ton mate
                you can decompress it by using FinalBig, from below link

                http://mevault.ign.com/View.php?view...ls.Detail&id=2

                In the legends.big file, there are rx3 files for head, hair, hairlod, eyes, kits and even icons. Perhaps that can be imported directly to the game.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  many thanks for sharing the patch.big, mate
                  ...one Shirt...one Champion...one Captain...one Legend...ONE LOVE: ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!
                  ★★★
                  A d p

                  Follow Me For All My Instant Updates!!
                  alex1O's Facebook Page
                  Stay Tuned
                  ---

                  alex1O's Works

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Lord Azrael's Bitch #2 View Post
                    you can decompress it by using FinalBig, from below link

                    http://mevault.ign.com/View.php?view...ls.Detail&id=2

                    In the legends.big file, there are rx3 files for head, hair, hairlod, eyes, kits and even icons. Perhaps that can be imported directly to the game.
                    Thanks mate,im successfully decompress the file,but when i import all the .rx3 in CM 14 it got error(Non-negative number required).So i put all the file to sceneassets folder,but the faces is not working.Any thoughts mate?
                    Last edited by steven2212; 21-11-2013, 04:02:PM.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Lord Azrael's Bitch #2 View Post
                      great work mate, thanks.
                      Apparently there is an extra commentary patch for xbox.
                      http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...6352?cid=SLink
                      I think if you set players to their correct ID, commentators should say their name, it worked in 2013.

                      Now we need somebody to convert this to importable format to CM14.
                      can you upload this commentary dlc.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by steven2212 View Post
                        Thanks mate,im successfully decompress the file,but when i import all the .rx3 in CM 14 it got error.So i put all the file to sceneassets folder,but the faces is not working.Any thoughts mate?
                        I think barcafan made it work ... @barcafan: how did you import those files?

                        Originally posted by barcafan11 View Post
                        can you upload this commentary dlc.
                        I get stupid error when I try to download it, not accessible in my area, I'm in Australia, maybe I can't download it here ...
                        but, I try again ...
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          btw, the DLC is color commentary ... the patch.big that you uploaded has speechdata, I think that's it.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Lord Azrael's Bitch #2 View Post
                            I think barcafan made it work ... @barcafan: how did you import those files?



                            I get stupid error when I try to download it, not accessible in my area, I'm in Australia, maybe I can't download it here ...
                            but, I try again ...
                            please try it and let me know.

                            for face etc i used quickbms and chunklzx.bms script to decompressed all face files. in cm14 graphics file will show corrupted but in games it's work perfectly.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Lord Azrael's Bitch #2 View Post
                              btw, the DLC is color commentary ... the patch.big that you uploaded has speechdata, I think that's it.
                              what do you mean color commentary? did you try speechdata commentary files, let me know if its work or not.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                sure ...
                                @steven2212: can you post the error you get ...
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Latest Posts

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X