Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice In Game '14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by xPr0metheus View Post
    but, what I saw from pes 14 until now, animations look smoother and more realistic than in fifa, body models are a little bit better, stadium/atmosphere is better (than in fifa pc version, ignite version makes it better, but have too less impressions from that)

    And I love pes replays, that look far better than in fifa.
    FIFA's Impact Engine creates better results in very much better variety. Adding of momentum and ball physics made me choose FIFA this year. The thing I don't like it, Instead of going a more "simulation" direction, PES is getting closer to FIFA's gameplay, which was obviously arcade-ish past years. PES menu and the general art style of the game is terrible. No aesthetics. Graphics are better in PES, though: the uncanny valley. Faces look terrible. Better graphics doesn't mean a good looking game I guess. I like older PES games. By older I mean 2010 etc.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by nfsking2000 View Post
      PES menu and the general art style of the game is terrible. No aesthetics.
      Yea, Menu is just awful, especially ML interface.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by nfsking2000 View Post
        FIFA's Impact Engine creates better results in very much better variety. Adding of momentum and ball physics made me choose FIFA this year. The thing I don't like it, Instead of going a more "simulation" direction, PES is getting closer to FIFA's gameplay, which was obviously arcade-ish past years. PES menu and the general art style of the game is terrible. No aesthetics. Graphics are better in PES, though: the uncanny valley. Faces look terrible. Better graphics doesn't mean a good looking game I guess. I like older PES games. By older I mean 2010 etc.
        +1 for everything. I only meant the players moving animations.
        Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.
        (Nothing is true, everything is permitted)

        Comment


        • #64
          sigpic

          VISIT MY FIFA12 FACE PROJECT
          http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...171374&page=58

          VISIT MY FIFA13 FACE PROJECT
          http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...176448&page=11

          Comment


          • #65


            Comment


            • #66
              My Isco but with ears error

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by aresMX View Post



                AMAZING KONAMI
                +100000000 XD

                Great comentary aresMX !!
                No puedo parar de reirme XD

                Comment


                • #68
                  http://oltreilcalcio.forumcommunity.net/?t=58516172

                  "Imitation is the best form of flattery"

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    How you add Faces in FIFA 14 Isco looks much better than the FIFA Genric Faces beside the Ear mistake

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Great Kovačić.

                      Comment


                      • #71


                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Re_coded View Post
                          lol

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            I thik pes 2014 great grafic(my photos)







                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Great results you've created. but isn't it better to post it right here ..
                              http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=187550

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Theartman View Post
                                Great results you've created. but isn't it better to post it right here ..
                                http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=187550
                                but see above pes 2014 Bale!

                                Comment

                                Latest Posts

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X