X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creation Master 13 Error

Hello.
    I have a problem.
    In Creation Master 13 when I want to import any boots it gives me this error :
    In the past I could import boots but now I can't import them anymore because of this error. Do anybody know how to solve the problem?

I tried to expand database but it gave me this error :

Comment

You can't expand the database with CM 13!

Download RLSP FIFAM 10!

Comment

OK but how can I solve that error?

Comment

You can't! Simply don't try to expand the database in CM 13!

Download RLSP FIFAM 10!

Comment

I don't want to expand the database. I want to solve the problem about importing boots.

Comment

My guess is that you're trying to import the boots using CM 13 and replacing the existing ones. That's not the way boots should be imported! Read the forum for finding informations about how your problem should be handled!

Download RLSP FIFAM 10!

Comment

But in the past I could import boots but now I can't them anymore and I don't know why. Where can I read about this?

Comment

Check the Revolution Mod's (made by Scouser) documentation!

Download RLSP FIFAM 10!

Comment

The following error does occur when I choose FIFA 13 root folder in Creation Master 13. -

Code:
                    Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately

Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1.position 1.
                    The following error does occur when I choose FIFA 13/Game folder in Creation Master 13. -

Code:
                    Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                    Please help!

Comment

Working...
                    X