Replacing National Teams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing National Teams

I've replaced India with Japan and everything works fine, except one thing. The game crashes in Career Mode when selecting Squad Selection from the International Manager menu. Or when being prompted to Squad Selection prior to international play. I've been able play matches against them just fine in Career Mode. What is causing this crash and where in the DB would I fix this? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Open the game's database using CM 13 and make sure both India and Japan have at least 23 players in the squad (with 2 goalkeepers minimum).

Download RLSP FIFAM 10!

Comment

Originally posted by Astristul View Post
      Open the game's database using CM 13 and make sure both India and Japan have at least 23 players in the squad (with 2 goalkeepers minimum).
      Thank you for the response. Those requirements have been in place already so I don't think that's the problem.

The team works fine in quick match. The issue arises when I'm the manager of the national team and I have to select the 23 players from the country's player pool.

Comment

Did you change the country reference id of the Japan national team to Japan?

Comment

It ended up being a silly mistake on my end. I called up a player twice and it created a duplicate/clone player. My apologies for the pointless thread. Also, thank you Astristul and ChKBPrGs for taking the time to help.

Comment

I'm glad that you managed to fix that problem mate!

Cheers!

Download RLSP FIFAM 10!

Comment

i think the thread must be closed

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X