Editing Budget With CM13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing Budget With CM13

When I try to edit the budget of teams for career mode the values never save. I can edit kits and transfer players but when I try change the transfer budgets they don't save.

Help anyone?

inb4 regularcat asks if i've searched the forum. I have.
    sigpic

Simple, easy way that works 100% of the time... Export the teams table in the db using DBM 12; open the table with Excel; edit; import the table back into the db and save. No need to regenerate. Also, there's a save trick that sometimes works with CM 13. After editing, switch from the Generic tab to the Roster tab or Formation tab, then save.

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
      Simple, easy way that works 100% of the time... Export the teams table in the db using DBM 12; open the table with Excel; edit; import the table back into the db and save. No need to regenerate. Also, there's a save trick that sometimes works with CM 13. After editing, switch from the Generic tab to the Roster tab or Formation tab, then save.
      I tried both of your suggested solutions and neither worked.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by STREAML1NE View Post
        I tried both of your suggested solutions and neither worked.
        Impossible. Editing the db by exporting tables using DBM 12 and opening/editing with Excel works every time. You're doing something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
          Impossible. Editing the db by exporting tables using DBM 12 and opening/editing with Excel works every time. You're doing something wrong.
          I edited it in Excel and it shows up as the correct value in DB12 but when I go in game nothing changed.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by STREAML1NE View Post
            I edited it in Excel and it shows up as the correct value in DB12 but when I go in game nothing changed.
            So you're editing the db correctly, that's a good start. Your problem is you haven't installed the edited db correctly. Or you haven't deleted your old Squads save file, and so the game is reading from that and not your edited db.

Your edited db should be located: Origin Games / FIFA 13 / Game / data.
            Old Squads save files (and any Squads update files) that need to be deleted are located: Documents / FIFA 13.

If you're still having an issue, you could upload the db to Mediafire then PM me the link. I can install it in my game to make sure it works.
            Last edited by bangus; 12-07-2013, 11:57:PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X