goalnet.lua crash?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goalnet.lua crash?

I assigned teams a specific net with revolution mod putting the files in sceneassets/goalnet and fifarana/lua/goalnet.lua ect

I checked them in game after a few and they worked fine so I added over 100 more then regenerated but now the game either crashes or the nets are all black for every team I assigned a net to?

anyone know how I can fix this?

Originally posted by saintric View Post
    I assigned teams a specific net with revolution mod putting the files in sceneassets/goalnet and fifarana/lua/goalnet.lua ect

I checked them in game after a few and they worked fine so I added over 100 more then regenerated but now the game either crashes or the nets are all black for every team I assigned a net to?

anyone know how I can fix this?
    Divide the assignments into 2. Make a second files names goalnet2.lua and put half of the assignments in there. Then place the other half into goalnet.lua. I think you may have assigned too many goalnets to one .lua file. Split it into 2 or 3. Therefore, you can even add goalnet3.lua as well and put some in there.
    sigpicMelaine - Warrior Princess
    100% Yaadie

Comment

sorry rique only just seen your reply thanks I did fix it by putting a general.lua in the folder I think I may have got that fix from one of your old posts too but seems to be working ok now

Comment

Working...
      X