Career Mode Tweaks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MendigoTF View Post
    so u saying this dont work on fifa cracked?
    The first car I bought was 25 years old and I paid 300 bucks for it. Two days later it conked out. A second-hand car with a cracked block might run, might not. If you want to know for sure your car will run, buy it new.

That's my answer.

Comment

• next time u can reply my pm a little humility is need ...
      if you have problems in your life thats not my problem...you no need to talk to me like that...
      kids...

have a good day

cya

Comment

• Originally posted by MendigoTF View Post
        no need to talk to me like that...
        Talk like what? You asked me a question, I answered you, I even offered some advice, but you took offense for some reason. If you want to ensure these mods to work with your FIFA 13 game, then download the game from Origin and don't use a cracked version. Your choice.
        Last edited by bangus; 07-09-2013, 02:42:PM.

Comment

• For me, it works. But it always crashes when going through days at a certain point of the career.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimmySak View Post
            Is there any way (like the above one) to substitute one country's teams (e.g. Irish teams) with other's (lets say Danish or Swedish teams) in 1st Season of European Tournaments ?
            Moreover, Can we add Rest of World teams (like Turkish or Ukranian teams) in 1st Season of European Tournaments ?

Is there anyone who could answer to this query/question ?

I think that I have found the answer to the above query.
            The solution maybe in the following:
            CProgramFiles\OriginGames\FIFA13\Game\dlc\dlc_Footb allCompEng\dlc\FootballCompEng\data\compdata

and especially in:
            B]tasks file[/B].

The problem is that I don't know the accurate correlation among given codes (in number form) and specific teams or leagues.

Could please anyone provide any help on this ?
            I love this game!

Comment

CProgramFiles\OriginGames\FIFA13\Game\dlc\dlc_Footb allCompEng\dlc\FootballCompEng\data\compdata

and especially in:
              B]tasks file[/B].

The problem is that I don't know the accurate correlation among given codes (in number form) and specific teams or leagues.

Anyoone who may help on this?
              I love this game!

Comment

• Is there any way to increase the career lenght because i'm stuck in the 15th with the retirement message :'( ?

Comment

Anyoone who may help on this?
                  I love this game!

Comment

and especially in:
                    B]tasks file[/B].

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there anyone who can enlight us so as to have the choice to change the initial teams in European Tournaments?
                    I love this game!

Comment

Working...
                    X