Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Request/Helpdesk] FIFA 13 Stadiums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Request/Helpdesk] FIFA 13 Stadiums

    Hi everyone,
    I start this thread ´cause I´d seen a lot of requests and questions here in this form in last time .
    Fell free to post what you wanted a stadium or if you´ve a problem with installing, converting your Stadium or what you wanted to know about Stadiums in FIFA.
    @mods maybe can anyone stick this thread up to the top.
    Legends may sleep, but the never die...
    Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

  • #2
    Is a joke??
    I've been waiting a lot of months your "Santiago Bernabeu"

    Comment


    • #3
      Mate you don't understand me this thread is just for requests I'd Never say that I'll make all the requests, but teh Stadium there you wanted will come after my wip Stadiums more News soon.
      Legends may sleep, but the never die...
      Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

      Comment


      • #4
        @$ido could you post here all the videos/tutorials related to make stadiums? I'm really interested but got no idea how to do it

        Comment


        • #5
          Only Camp Nou, please!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Anfield Road,Santiago Bernabeu,Emirates fix it please pleaes please

            Comment


            • #7
              Plz convert the Mercedes Benz Arena from guitanamos made for FIFA 12.

              Comment


              • #8
                why would i sticky this, no offense $ido you always say you are going to do this, release that and we never see it.

                when i see a few of these requested stadiums converted and links to them in your first post ill make the thread a sticky.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by sepak View Post
                  @$ido could you post here all the videos/tutorials related to make stadiums? I'm really interested but got no idea how to do it
                  Maybe is it good if you check my YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/F4FSido?feature=guide
                  Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                  why would i sticky this, no offense $ido you always say you are going to do this, release that and we never see it.

                  when i see a few of these requested stadiums converted and links to them in your first post ill make the thread a sticky.
                  Hi mate,
                  this thread is just for requests, I´d never says that I´ll do this or this.
                  I think such a kind of Threads make sense ´cause everyone have requests so can we collect it all on one place
                  Legends may sleep, but the never die...
                  Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by $ido (F|G) View Post
                    Hi mate, this thread is just for requests, I´d never says that I´ll do this or this. I think such a kind of Threads make sense ´cause everyone have requests so can we collect it all on one place
                    i cannot say i agree, the ratio of requests to requests being fulfilled would be ridiculous and the amount of you made that stadium, what about mine posts would be out of this world.

                    i think a thread like this would do more harm then good, if we had half the stadium makers as we do requesters then i would agree.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You did not even release Upton Park for FIFA 12

                      NOW you are taking requests for FIFA 13?

                      Give it up Sido - you don't release anything.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Anfield needs an update.
                        1.Stand-to-Pitch Gap narrowing
                        2.Electronic adboard
                        3.Sub warm-up area

                        Please=(
                        I can wait=)
                        But please do it!! Make the Premier League perfect=)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Premier league perfect¿? really?

                          Dont have Camp Nou ingame,
                          Santiago Bernabeu need more update than the others stadiums,
                          Malaga CF its in Champions League and dont have Stadium,

                          really the Premier League need more realism??BBVA its a sheet for EA my friend....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Don't see much point in the thread. People will just request here the same stadiums again and again or some stadiums no one ever heard of.
                            And in the end maybe two or three of them will be made by the end of FIFA13.
                            Last edited by V.K; 21-11-2012, 04:15:PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Sido, when will you release Upton Park for FIFA 12?

                              Many thanks
                              <carrick>

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X