No announcement yet.

[Request/Helpdesk] FIFA 13 Stadiums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the files, well after the first look is a conversation of the stadium(s) possible.
    More news soon
    Legends may sleep, but the never die...
    Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by $ido (F|G) View Post
      Thank you for the files, well after the first look is a conversation of the stadium(s) possible.
      More news soon
      So if I understand you correctly you're saying that after the first look it seems that it would be possible to convert the Rugby 08 stadiums to Fifa stadiums? That would be far out awesome! It would mean 59 extra stadiums for Fifaink:

Thanks again for your effort and time:hail:
      Arsenal F.C.

Comment

youīre welcome mate I donīt know if I can take it in next time, but after finishing the next projects may be

Comment

Here is a new screenshot of Sidos fantastic Upton Park (hope you don't mind me posting mate )

Coming along nicely!
          <carrick>

Comment

Full Credit to $ido!

Comment

God knows if its possible, but any chance of anyone doing Braga's ground, or Millenium Stadium?

Comment

Can somebody point me to a patch removing all shadows from stadium grounds, or point me to the easiest way to do it? I can't see a thing in some stadiums. Even copying pasting a stadium over another would be fine for me.

Comment

Originally posted by dan29496 View Post
                  God knows if its possible, but any chance of anyone doing Braga's ground, or Millenium Stadium?
                  I think youīll see the first screens in the near future
                  Originally posted by Cooperdale View Post
                  Can somebody point me to a patch removing all shadows from stadium grounds, or point me to the easiest way to do it? I can't see a thing in some stadiums. Even copying pasting a stadium over another would be fine for me.
                  You canīt remove the shadow īcause there generated by FIFA so it impossible, maybe can you change the graphic settings and itīs look fine for you

Comment

Full Credit to $ido!

Comment

And the Camp Nou update???? No one will do??? Ridiculous!!!

Comment

Great screens from Upton Park!

Comment

Originally posted by michellima82 View Post
                          And the Camp Nou update???? No one will do??? Ridiculous!!!
                          So you do it.

Comment

Another screenshot showing the wonderful detail in Sidos stadium:

Last edited by CARRICK; 15-12-2012, 04:50:PM.

Comment

Upton Park

Hi Carrick,
                              You must think its christmas with Sido & BFL Stadiums due for release.
                              There is something about Sidos stadium thats not right. The players look as if they have been placed on the pitch. Still no shadows, BFL rendition is far more realistic.
                              Barrie

Comment

Barrie, I have explained to you on numerous occassions that these screens are taken from a Pre-release version of the stadium - correct shadows and lightmaps have not yet been added

As for which stadium is 'better' its a matter of personal opinion - I don't actually think the BFL version is as amazing as you make it out to be. At the moment his stadium has plenty of inaccuracies which you probably haven't noticed (the pitch surround is wrong, digital adboards are wrong, players bench area is not particularly accurate) I appreciate his hard work but I am definately with 'Team Sido'

all the best,
                                <carrick>

Comment

Working...
                                X