Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Request/Helpdesk] FIFA 13 Stadiums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by barrie53 View Post
    Hi Carrick,
    Sorry to say I told you so, but I told you Sido is MonkeyDragon in disguise. Promises a lot, then releases very little.
    Keep the faith.
    Barrie
    Its a shame though Barrie, Sido's version has the potential to be a fantastic stadium.

    Comment


    • #32
      BFL Upton Park

      Originally posted by CARRICK View Post
      Its a shame though Barrie, Sido's version has the potential to be a fantastic stadium.
      Hi Carrick, If Goodison & Borusia Park are anything to go by then their Upton Park will be something special. While Sido's Stadium was acceptable it had no wow factor. Still stand by what i said before the best representation of Upton Park was done by Irons for PES2011

      All the best
      Barrie

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by barrie53 View Post
        Hi Carrick, If Goodison & Borusia Park are anything to go by then their Upton Park will be something special. While Sido's Stadium was acceptable it had no wow factor. Still stand by what i said before the best representation of Upton Park was done by Irons for PES2011

        All the best
        Barrie
        The version of Upton Park that Sido is converting was originally made by a soccergaming member called Legolas for FIFA 10 - in my view, it is one of the finest and most accurate stadiums built by a member of this community for a FIFA game (that is why I am still holding out for Sido's conversion). I greatly admire the work of BFL Team but he also let me down badly before when he failed to release his Upton Park for FIFA 08 (I spent months helping Svence with the stadium, providing him with advice as well as textures) Having completed the stadium and announcing a release date, Svence then inexplicably disappeared from the soccergaming community without releasing his work (he also deliberately ignored my attempts to contact him). Words cannot express how disappointed I was by what he did (and I was very surprised to see him return to the forums recently) I will always be grateful to Legolas for making such a high quality version of Upton Park for FIFA 10 (without question the best version of the stadium released for FIFA)

        <carrick>

        Comment


        • #34
          I may sound a bit disillusioned, but until we have not solved the problem to add new stadiums to the game without having a crash, we're going nowhere.
          It's pretty useless to have new stadiums (when we have some...) if we can't add them to the game, as it's a nonsense having stadiums very similar to the generic stadiums already present in the game, IMHO.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by hibee72 View Post
            I may sound a bit disillusioned, but until we have not solved the problem to add new stadiums to the game without having a crash, we're going nowhere.
            What are you talking about? I downloaded and installed the new Twich stadium that's been uploaded here, and played a game with no problems at all.

            Comment


            • #36
              I got a question for you and I hope you can give me an answer.
              As you know I am trying to help with this rotating adboard project it works but there is something bugging me, why is it that you have to save every part seperate of a stadium wouldn't it be easier to save the whole stadium and I found the parts of the digital adboards it would be easy as well if you right click it save it and bring it into say the Ivy Lane container.

              I included a picture so you know what I mean.

              [IMG=http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/527/whitee.png][/IMG]

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by bangus View Post
                What are you talking about? I downloaded and installed the new Twich stadium that's been uploaded here, and played a game with no problems at all.
                All the stadiums I installed until now (FIWC and Camp Nou) were in substitution of 2 already present stadium (Oceanic and Asiatic Arena). Anytime I try to ADD a stadium in the DB (i.e.: inserting a new stadium in the STADIUM table without deleting none of the present stadiums), the game crashed.
                Any suggestion? Is there something I miss?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Dear Sido,

                  Unfortunately since last year I've been pursuing the conversion of stadium from fifa 10 to fifa 12 with little success, the part with the SW 12 is the most challenging as it appears, most of the part with the texture is somehow covered but with insecurity if it is correct. I have watched the tutorial more than a 100 times, but ideas are confusing.
                  So I came with a great request as with the cause of our patch, to help us convert these two stadiums JNA, and stadium Red Star Belgrade.
                  http://www.sendspace.com/file/ub4lri

                  We would be very grateful, as of all our members are short in time, in order to generally focus on this topic.

                  Thank you a lot,
                  ZikaJeSrbin

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Sido any chance of converting EA Rugby 08's O file stadiums to working FIFA 13 stadiums? If so I can provide the stadium files from Rugby 08.

                    Thanks
                    Arsenal F.C.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by ZikaJeSrbin View Post
                      Dear Sido,

                      Unfortunately since last year I've been pursuing the conversion of stadium from fifa 10 to fifa 12 with little success, the part with the SW 12 is the most challenging as it appears, most of the part with the texture is somehow covered but with insecurity if it is correct. I have watched the tutorial more than a 100 times, but ideas are confusing.
                      So I came with a great request as with the cause of our patch, to help us convert these two stadiums JNA, and stadium Red Star Belgrade.
                      http://www.sendspace.com/file/ub4lri

                      We would be very grateful, as of all our members are short in time, in order to generally focus on this topic.

                      Thank you a lot,
                      ZikaJeSrbin
                      Hallo ZikaJeSrbin,
                      okay Iīd forget to telling you that the FIFA12 and FIFA13 stadiums have a part orientation so must you convert the stadium as following first import the part as usually and than import you the same part in a other part of the container, but now must you invert the faces.
                      Now should it work This was the easy and simple way mate,
                      If you wanted to have lightmaps you must export the parts to rhino and to blender after this must you fixing all the wrong parts (invert face orientation).
                      I hope this will be helping you


                      Originally posted by Munross View Post
                      Sido any chance of converting EA Rugby 08's O file stadiums to working FIFA 13 stadiums? If so I can provide the stadium files from Rugby 08.

                      Thanks
                      Hi Munross,
                      Iī donīt know how the files work so I canīt do a statement about a possible conversation of the Rugby 08 Stadiums, but itīs would be very useful if you can send me the files so can I take a look at the files and find out if tis possible or not
                      Legends may sleep, but the never die...
                      Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Dutch_Can View Post
                        I got a question for you and I hope you can give me an answer.
                        As you know I am trying to help with this rotating adboard project it works but there is something bugging me, why is it that you have to save every part seperate of a stadium wouldn't it be easier to save the whole stadium and I found the parts of the digital adboards it would be easy as well if you right click it save it and bring it into say the Ivy Lane container.

                        I included a picture so you know what I mean.
                        This is impossible īcause you need all the parts for different parts of the stadium like seats, banners and ect
                        Legends may sleep, but the never die...
                        Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          <post deleted>
                          Last edited by CARRICK; 04-12-2012, 01:01:AM.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Hey Sido,

                            Just so you know - The ETIHAD ARENA is not Upton Park

                            Why did you send me that file?
                            Last edited by CARRICK; 04-12-2012, 01:51:AM.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Iīd gave you a answer mate check out the PM form me.
                              Legends may sleep, but the never die...
                              Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by $ido (F|G) View Post
                                Hi Munross,
                                Iī donīt know how the files work so I canīt do a statement about a possible conversation of the Rugby 08 Stadiums, but itīs would be very useful if you can send me the files so can I take a look at the files and find out if tis possible or not
                                Hello $ido, thanks for your reply. The file I'm going to send you will be the .big file containing all the textures and stuff for the stadium as can be seen below...Will it be fine like that?
                                Last edited by Munross; 04-12-2012, 05:59:PM.
                                Arsenal F.C.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X