Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upton Park

Originally posted by CARRICK View Post
    Sido, when will you release Upton Park for FIFA 12?

Many thanks
    <carrick>
    Hi Carrick, really have to admire your perseverance, you would be better waiting for the BFL Team to issue the Stadium. The Goodison Park was a great rendition of the Stadium. As for Sido, he is exactly like MonkeyDragon, he shows his work but never intends to realise it. He just likes the Kudos of everyone making requests.(some kind of ego trip)

Have you also noticed that it is always Sido that posts MonkeyDragons Scoreboards, which I believe to be Photoshop mockups.

It's really a Shame that no one will convet IRONs Upton Park from PES 2011, it was the best stadium ever.

You really are flogging a dead horse with Sido, he just does not care or is incapable of making good his promises.

Comment

I don't really see a point in making this thread NOW. With only one stadium released so far and i doubt any stadiummaker wants to take requests here and done it.

Comment

Hello!
        Can you make Stadio Luigi Ferraris?
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadio_Luigi_Ferraris
        sigpic

Comment

Request?? I request Veltins Arena with Electronic adboards

Comment

Correct Camp Nou unfortunately is a dream...

Comment

Originally posted by barrie53 View Post
              Hi Carrick, really have to admire your perseverance, you would be better waiting for the BFL Team to issue the Stadium. The Goodison Park was a great rendition of the Stadium. As for Sido, he is exactly like MonkeyDragon, he shows his work but never intends to realise it. He just likes the Kudos of everyone making requests.(some kind of ego trip)

Have you also noticed that it is always Sido that posts MonkeyDragons Scoreboards, which I believe to be Photoshop mockups.

It's really a Shame that no one will convet IRONs Upton Park from PES 2011, it was the best stadium ever.

You really are flogging a dead horse with Sido, he just does not care or is incapable of making good his promises.
              Hey Barrie,

To be fair to Sido he is still working on Upton Park and will be releasing both a FIFA 12 and FIFA 13 version of the stadium (he is currently in the process of correcting the remaining bugs) Sido has assured me that the stadium will be released, he has put a great deal of effort into the conversion.

With the greatest respect to BFL team, his version of Upton Park is nowhere near as accurate as the stadium that Sido is converting. I would much rather wait for Sido's stadium (the pre-release version looked very promising!)

I know I have been impatient in the past but I am prepared to wait for Sido's Upton Park (because I know that it will look fantastic)

The release is not far away now

best wishes,
              <carrick>

Comment

Anyone wanna try converting a stadium from Google Sketchup to fifa 13 for me?

The City Ground - Nottingham Forest
                and
                Suncorp Stadium - Brisbane Roar

?

Comment

hi
                  As none of the A-league teams in FIFA 13 dont have a real stadium could you make one of these:
                  Suncorp Stadium (Brisbane)
                  http://mikelward.com/news/uploaded_i...a-2-761377.jpg

AAMI Park and Docklands Stadium (with moving roof) (Melbourne)
                  http://www.ndy.com/sites/default/fil...(1280x852).JPG
                  http://a0.img.mobypicture.com/646b3a...747f4_view.jpg

Allianz Stadium
                  http://www.panorama.it/images/a/1604...ey_h_partb.jpg

and for the Australian National Team:
                  ANZ Stadium/Stadium Australia
                  http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3643/...e50c3b6c21.jpg

Melbourne Cricket Ground
                  http://www.camatic.com/assets/Uploads/295.jpg

if you have time could you please think about doing one of them

Comment

Well, the Mercedes-Benz Arena of Stuttgart would be very nice. Currently the biggest stadium in Germany which has not yet been done for Fifa 13.

Comment

c?m on v├Č chia s? b? ├*ch.............................

Comment

Originally posted by CARRICK View Post
                        Hey Barrie,

To be fair to Sido he is still working on Upton Park and will be releasing both a FIFA 12 and FIFA 13 version of the stadium (he is currently in the process of correcting the remaining bugs) Sido has assured me that the stadium will be released, he has put a great deal of effort into the conversion.

With the greatest respect to BFL team, his version of Upton Park is nowhere near as accurate as the stadium that Sido is converting. I would much rather wait for Sido's stadium (the pre-release version looked very promising!)

I know I have been impatient in the past but I am prepared to wait for Sido's Upton Park (because I know that it will look fantastic)

The release is not far away now

best wishes,
                        <carrick>
                        white hart line fifa 12????
                        santigao bernabeu???
                        upton park????
                        sido lying When he reappeared guimatous said he would do much and did nothing
                        sorry my inglish ,,,, hablo espa˝ol

Comment

can you make the stadium of porto and benfica?
                          ty

Comment

carrick, you write contrary things about different makers and becomes like liverpudlian96
                            upton park steals your mind

Comment

Originally posted by semion View Post
                              carrick, you write contrary things about different makers and becomes like liverpudlian96
                              upton park steals your mind
                              Correct

At the end of the day I respect the work of both Sido and BFL Team - I just don't understand why Sido cannot release his stadium. If Svence is planning to release his version of Upton Park, I might as well help him.

Comment

Upton Park

Hi Carrick,
                                Sorry to say I told you so, but I told you Sido is MonkeyDragon in disguise. Promises a lot, then releases very little.
                                Keep the faith.
                                Barrie

Comment

Working...
                                X