Discovery : Creating Faces With Internal Editor And Assign Them To Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bangus
    Still no reply to the people who took the time to comment or to PM you, even though you've visited this forum several times since. Nothing irks me more than attention seekers and wannabe forum heroes who start their own thread to proclaim some great editing discovery, but who never back up their claims with any actual proof. Seriously man, if I was a mod here, you'd receive a warning for starting a thread about some supposed discovery and then disappearing. And this thread would be locked until you upload something proving that which you claim. So go ahead now: prove it to us, I challenge you.
    I think you are overreacting. Researching in FIFA files takes more time than you think.

I forgot who did it but thanks for the signature

Comment

Originally posted by bangus
      No. The guy posts this a month ago, then doesn't even bother responding to the people who replied to his thread. He's been back to this forum several times over the last three weeks. He was apparently fabricating the whole thing. Hey I can start a thread and post screens of the faces I create in-game as well, just like him. Proves nothing.
      Relax, why are you so bothered, did the day went wrong to you?

Check my kits
      Mediafire Imgur

Comment

Originally posted by Al Pacino PT View Post
        why are you so bothered
        You're right, I deleted my posts. Not letting this bother me anymore.
        Last edited by bangus; 28-11-2012, 07:36:PM.

Comment

Good idea, bangus.

Comment

Sorry guys for the delay. First I was having not much time during the last weeks and I was with some health problems. Im about to finish a tool that will allow you to conver this faces. Anyway you will also need some knowdledge about ram read with hexaeditors like winhex. As soon as possible IŽll post a tutorial and the small application to convert faces.

Comment

Originally posted by moddingway View Post
              Sorry guys for the delay. First I was having not much time during the last weeks and I was with some health problems. Im about to finish a tool that will allow you to conver this faces. Anyway you will also need some knowdledge about ram read with hexaeditors like winhex. As soon as possible IŽll post a tutorial and the small application to convert faces.
              Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by moddingway View Post
                Great! Bring it on!

Comment

So, is this post dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Chikitop View Post
                    So, is this post dead?
                    yeah you are absolutely correct

Comment

Originally posted by Chikitop View Post
                      So, is this post dead?
                      I hope not, it would really be nice to have this feature available..

Comment

I hope it comes out the tutorial!

Comment

Originally posted by du_oro10 View Post
                          I think you are overreacting. Researching in FIFA files takes more time than you think.
                          Four months and counting and still nothing, nada, zip. Still think I'm overreacting?

Comment

Originally posted by Al Pacino PT View Post
                            Relax, why are you so bothered, did the day went wrong to you?
                            5 months and counting...

Comment

Sadly I believe it's a dead end. Too bad, it was truly promising..

Comment

I talked with Ariel about this in late november, he's stuck with implanting 3d data from ram into 3d head. I think that at the moment he haven't done any progress
                                My SITE

Gameplayzer - Career Files - Gameplay - Super League Patch - Other projects

..::Fifamania.it staff member::..

Comment

Working...
                                X